Chapter 6

A/N: Not smut, but mentions of smut, you can probably put 2 and 2 together and figure out what they were doing. 

3rd Person

Cameron had never been the type to get caught up in something. He has always just let his life flow without really giving two fucks, but his night with Aaron had stayed on his mind for the last few days. He was absolutely abhorred by his actions, but he lowkey enjoyed the sex. 

Aaron was good at it, better than any girl he had ever been with. Some things had taken his mind off of Aaron for a tiny amount of time, like playing basketball or playing dodgeball, but none of these things ever permanently took his mind off of the beautiful dark haired boy. 

Even now, in the middle of his math test, nothing could really stop him from thinking about him. He just cannot stop thinking about him, no matter what's going on.

"Cam, you good man? You haven't answered any questions in the last 10 minutes," said Cam's teammate Darren. "You know imma need those answers."

Cam looked at him with a 'are you serious bro' look. "Sorry, I'm just thinking, this shit is tough."

"Yeah, no shit, that's why I need those answers."

"I'll get them in a few minutes, I just need to think," said Cam. 

Cam proceeded to breeze through the rest of the test, and then discreetly showed the answers to Darren, who silently thanked him as the both of them turned their tests in. Cam barely has to think about math when he's doing it. He just needs to focus a little bit. Cameron's always been baffled by the fact that Darren doesn't understand math that he considers easy, but everyone's on their own level, it's not his place to judge.

They both sat down and got on their phones. There was nothing to do for the rest of class, so Cameron just went through his Snapchat. He could view damn near all of the seniors' stories, but he was drawn to one specific story: Aaron Williams. For some reason, Aaron had put some kind of evil witch spell in Cam's mind and Cam could not get him out of his mind.

Cam watched Aaron's story, which featured a video of him, Derek, DeShaun, and Darren eating at the Cheesecake Factory. The bell rang a few minutes later, signifying the end of second period, and everyone went to lunch. The football team was still split up between close friends of Cam's and close friends of Aaron's, with the distance between them outside of games growing ever bigger.

Cam did not see any reason to resolve their issues, and had really no desire to speak to Aaron after what happened on Friday night, it was too embarrassing for him. He also assumed that Aaron had no desire to talk to him either, so things would work out perfectly there, no one talking to each other. 

"Hey Cam, how you doing?" his teammate Antonio asks him, meeting him in the hallway as the two of them walk to class. Antonio is the team's starting tight end, he is also a dominant force on offense. One of the most important players on the team no doubt, and there is a decent chance that he might need to increase his productivity to help the team win more games.

"I'm fine," he answers with a straight face. He wasn't really fine. He was doing bad, but not terrible. He could be doing worse basically.

"Listen, man. Did you and Aaron ever make up?" he asks. "Because it's creating a great schism in our team, and it's just going to hurt us all. Put your pride aside and just talk to him."

They did not make up, they did make out and fuck, but that didn't really help. Maybe it did, but neither Aaron or Cam wants to admit that. 

"Me and Aaron talked, and we both agreed that we would not be talking to each other, we would just stay away from each other, because the more we talk to each other, the more we both start hating each other more."