Introduction

A/N: Hello guys, welcome to Teammates With Benefits. I'm extremely excited to write this book, the last book I attempted to write was slow burn, and that did not go well at all. I scrapped that book and I'm writing this now. Below are the main characters in this story. Please enjoy!!! 

 Please enjoy!!! 

A/N: Here's a few alternate covers, let me know if you like any of them better than the current one

Cameron Patterson
 The star quarterback of the football team, he is a polygamist bunny hopper that goes around the school screwing around with various girls. He is hoping to get some D1 offers this year, as he has invested so much time into football.

Aaron Williams
The star runningback of the football team, he is openly bisexual and not ashamed of it. His team supports him and the school does not give him shit for it. He too wants to be the center of the offense to get more D1 offers.

Derek Peterson
 One of the two star cornerbacks on the team, he is a dominant ball hawk and is great at covering receivers. He is gay and closeted, but the lack of backlash that Aaron got has him thinking about coming out.

Adrian Sanders
 One of the two star safeties on the team, he is also a great ball hawk on the team, contributing heavily to the team's dominant defense. He too is a closeted gay but he wants to come out as well as Derek.

Devin White
 A dominant linebacker that anchors the run defense, he is Cameron's best friend. He is straight, there is absolutely nothing that will change that. He is very outgoing to everyone he knows, but when he's alone he is soft spoken, especially around people close to him.

DeShaun Foster
 Aaron's best friend and the other runningback that he shared the backfield with. He is 100% straight and there is nothing changing that. He is extremely popular around school and is loved by everyone.

Alicia Williams
 Aaron's sister, she is really chill, she is beautiful, and she is dating Devin White. Her and Devin have a great relationship, they love each other, and throughout this book will be the least dramatic relationship.

A/N: This is a story I am extremely excited to write, I hope you enjoy reading it. I understand that I am possibly the most football knowledgeable user on Wattpad, so I will explain some football terms below, nothing crazy, just some basic things that you will need to know if you want to understand what's going on in some of these chapters.

A quarterback is the player that throws the ball to receivers, tight ends, and sometimes runningbacks. They are tasked with essentially running the team

A wide receiver is the main position that catches passes thrown by the quarterback. That's pretty much their only job.

A tight end is the position Travis Kelce plays, the only player you people probably know of. They are supposed to block on run and pass plays and catch passes.

Defensive linemen are the first line of defense against runs, and they try to get to the quarterback and tackle him, called a sack. There are two types of defensive lineman. Defensive ends are supposed to go around the offensive line and the defensive tackles are supposed to fight their way through the middle of the offensive line.

Linebackers are the second line of defense against the run, they are supposed to be able to be quick enough to cover passes and big enough to stop runningbacks. There are two types of linebacker as well. Outside linebackers usually go for sacks like defensive ends, and inside linebackers stay put and cover passes or attack the run.

Cornerbacks and safeties are the players farthest away from the quarterback, they are supposed to cover receivers and get tackles. Cornerbacks are the main coverers of the receivers, and safeties sag off a bit and watch where the quarterback is looking.

A touchdown is worth 6 points with an extra point worth 1 point. A field goal is worth 3 points. 

A tackle is pretty self explanatory, it's just taking a player down on the field, his knees have to touch the grass for it to be counted.

A sack is when a defensive player tackles the quarterback while the quarterback is behind the offensive line, still trying to pass.

On each possession, each team gets 4 chances to get 10 yards, and when they get those 10 yards, the amount of chances resets back to 4. If you don't get the 10 yards in 4 tries and you're not close enough to kick a field goal for 3 points, you punt the ball, which is dropkicking the ball 40+ yards downfield.

An interception is what happens when the quarterback throws the ball to the other team, typically to a cornerback or a safety.

A fumble is when a player on offense loses the ball. Fumbles can be recovered by players on the offense or taken by the defense, resulting in a change of possession.

A/N: Here is the introduction, I hope you enjoy this story. A cast with pictures is in the chapter after the playlist, but please interpret the characters however you want.

 A cast with pictures is in the chapter after the playlist, but please interpret the characters however you want