ARK 1 Part 1

"WANG RUOYAN'S LIFE HANGS BY A THREAD AFTER BLOCKING KNIFE FOR SHENG JR.!"

"THOUSANDS OF FANS GATHER TO PRAY FOR WANG RUOYAN AT HOSPITAL!"

"WANG RUOYAN: A LIVING SYMBOL OF KINDNESS, BEAUTY, STRENGTH AND COURAGE!"

"WANG RUOYAN: AN ANGEL DESCENDED TO EARTH!

"WANG RUOYAN: SHENG JR's HEAVENSENT MATCH!"—"Look! Just look at this! 

The media's praised Wang Ruoyan to the high heavens by now. What 'heavensent match' for Sheng Jr.? Why weren't you the one to block the knife for him? All three of you were kidnapped, but why didn't you do anything to win Sheng Jr.'s heart?!"These people make sense. If I was Sheng Zhiming , I'd pick Wang Ruoyan  over you too. But you're supposed to be closer to him, yet you got overshadowed by an outsider! Look at you, craven and scared of death.

 That's definitely not true love."The woman dressed in a white suit paced back and forth in the hospital room as she fretted."......" said Ye Wei 

"Why aren't you saying anything? Ye Wei? Why are you still eating? What time do you think it is now? You can still stuff yourself?""Oh, I'm a little hungry," Ye Wei explained.

 "Sister Liu, don't panic."Sister Liu was Ye Wei's agent, full name Liu Jia . She had been in charge of Ye Wei ever since her debut.Liu Jia only lamented that Ye Wei was iron that couldn't turn into steel. "You still know to be hungry at a time like this?""....being hungry is a normal physiological reaction. Why wouldn't I know it?" Ye Wei cradled her chicken soup and took another sip, then munched on a piece of Chinese yam that had been boiled tender in the stew.Liu Jia could only see stars in her vision. "Enough, stop eating.""...alright," Ye Wei couldn't help compromising. She stopped drinking the soup, but didn't let go of the bowl."....." Liu Jia paced back and forth, on the edge of a breakdown. "Why weren't you the one who blocked the knife ahhhh?! It'd be great if that was you!"

Ye Wei was stunned. Am I that great and selfless in Liu Jia's eyes? She seems so disappointed.No, I can't let it go on like this."Why do I have to block the knife for Sheng Zhiming?" 

Ye Wei piped up."Why?!" 

Liu Jia exclaimed, "Are you a fool?! If it was you, then you'd be getting all the attention right now! And your place in Sheng Jr.'s heart will change, and you'd earn the gratitude of the Sheng family. From then on, you'd never have to worry about resources again. Let me ask you, would you block the knife if you had a second chance?"

"I wouldn't," Ye Wei replied

."I knew you'd...wouldn't? Why not?!"Because she was the supporting female. Things like blocking a knife weren't part of the job, so she couldn't very well steal the female lead's thunder. She wouldn't do it even if she wasn't a supporting female character, especially after seeing the blade stab into the female lead's shoulder and all the blood that flowed out. It was a terrifying sight.

"I don't want to, I'm afraid of pain and death. What if I died?"

"Didn't Wang Ruoyan survive just fine?"

"I'm not Wang Ruoyan.""...." Liu Jia actually had no retort.

 Feeling odd, she asked, "Why do I feel like you're in a great mood?"

...she noticed that too? I thought I was hiding it super well.

At this point in the story, her role as the villainous supporting female was just about over. She could withdraw from the frontlines and go back to get her salary, so why wouldn't she be happy? Ask anyone off the street if they'd be happy to get their pay and go on holiday? Not only that, she also got a chance to draw a random cheat, things like a personal dimensional storage space, a red packet, a beautifying system, scientific system, traditional Chinese medicine system, etc. Ye Wei desperately wanted the traditional Chinese medicine system but had failed to get it in multiple tries. With her task on the cusp of being done, it'd be strange if she wasn't thrilled.

"I'm not, you're making things up. I'm almost vexed to death right now," Ye Wei tightened her grip on the soup bowl and gnashed her teeth. 

"Hmph, don't you worry. I won't let that Wang Ruoyan off. Does she think everything will go her way just because she blocked a knife for Sheng Jr.? There's a ton of people who'd be willing to do the same thing, so she's nothing special."

Liu Jia's mouth twitched before silently agreeing with the naysayers who said Ye Wei was brainless. 

"Can't you think a bit more? If there really were plenty of people, why didn't you block it? You're supposed to be Sheng Jr.'s bedmate!"

"I won't, I'm afraid of dying," Ye Wei replied."......" said Liu Jia. She seriously has no brains. Doesn't she know about no pain, no gain?

CORNER:

I SUGGEST YOU TO START THIS STORY FROM ARK 2 AS IT IS MORE FUN 

BUT THIS ARK IS ALSO INTRESTING BYE