Chapter 58: Planning

Moons passed, the Shadow Lord sat on his throne, tapping his claw fingers on the arms of his chair, glaring and clenching his teeth. Beckham, Concubine, Gene, Sasha, Zenix, Mewio and Meowki looked at each other, nervously because they know how short of a fuse their Leader has.

Gene: " Well... One of us has to check on him."

Mewio: " Don't look at me, I don't feel like being toss around the room again."

Meowki: " You think any of us want to be his ragdoll?"

Everyone looked over at Concubine and Beckham.

Sasha: " Well I think one of them should go over to the Lord. They're his higher ups so he'll might not be that aggressive towards them."

Beckham: " AH! No, no, no, no, nope, nope, nope, nope! So Much Nope! I... Umm... I got other things to do... Ye-yeah."

Everyone: " Coward."

Concubine: " It doesn't matter who goes over to him, the Shadow Lord is too mad at the moment, and I think anyone would be the same if all our work was wasted a bit after losing our physical body and have to wait longer to finish the plan."

Ryuk lean against a wall, he stretched out before going into the Throne Room.

Zenix: " Oh, never mind. Ryuk got it cover."

Concubine: " Oh boy. This is going to be something because Ryuk and the Shadow Lord don't really mix and would most likely Piss him off more."

Ryuk went up to the throne, he looked up with his usual calm, smudge look.

Ryuk: " Wow, look you, the king of the underworld just sitting on his throne, having a B*@*t fit because he didn't listen to little old me. Heh."

The Shadow Lord didn't say anything, he just kept looking forward and tapping his fingers.

Ryuk: " *scratch face and chew on nails* Seriously Shad, you're one of the strongest beans in this world and yet you're sitting on your Ass, Piss off at your own embarrassment because you're too stubborn to listen to other. And look where it got you, back to square one. I mean, that is something you'll say because one slip up will make you feel like everything's falling apart and you have to start all over while in reality you just lost your physical body."

The Shadow Lord slammed his fist on the arm of his chair.

The Shadow Lord: " I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 900 YARS TO GET BACK AT IRENE AND GET IN CONTROL AGAIN!!! MY STUPID AND FOOLISH DESENDENT HAD TO RUIN EVERYTHING BY TAKING CONTROL AGAIN!!"

The Shadow Lord got up and started to toss things around, Ryuk stretched out his leg and moved out of the way, not that fazed in the Shadow Lord's tantrum.

Ryuk: " Again. You just lost your body, you can always get another. Like all the other times. Just send out your goons and followers to do you bidding like you always do."

The Shadow Lord: " You Wouldn't Understand! You Haven't Been Down Here For As Long As Me!"

Ryuk: " True. But at least I don't act like a B*@*t and through a large fit over the smallest things. Just because you lost your latest body, and your descendant is once again on the land of the living because of your dark magic, doesn't mean you give up because your whole plan is completely destroy and start over. You just have a set back and like I said, you can just send the others to do your dirty work, just like you always do, Shad."

The Shadow Lord growled, he reached out at Ryuk, but he just smiled.

Ryuk: " Tisk, tisk, tisk. Not a good idea, Shad. You know I can cause anything to decay and fall apart. Just because you don't have a physical form anymore, doesn't mean my magics can't hurt you. And you're still "healing" that large gash on your chest, you really want to slow your healing process more by trying to test your luck with me."