Chapter 24: Scary man with a Heart

When it was early in the morning, Kawaii-Chan ran to the Guard Tower, she flung the door open, waking Zane up, he's eye flung opened and he jumped hearing the door hit the wall.

Kawaii-Chan: " ZANE!!!"

Zane: " HOLY MERCIFAL MOTHER OF IRENE!!! Kawaii-Chan! W-w-what time is it?!"

Kawaii-Chan: " That's Not Important! I Couldn't Wait Till Later And Have To Tell You As Soon As I Can! You Get To Go Outside!!"

Zane's eye widen hearing that, they were actually going to let him walk around? 

Zane: " They're actually alright with this? Having someone like ME walk around?"

Kawaii-Chan: " Weeeellllll.... Sorta. We were able to get them to let you go out and walk around as long as someone watches you."

Zane didn't mind that he was going to be babysit by others when he goes outside, he was just glad that he wasn't going to stay in this jail cell for the whole day anymore. After some time, Emilia opened Zane's door.

Emilia: " It's your lucky day, Zane. It's your first day of be an outside Zane now."

Zane: " *rolls eye* Very funny."

As Emilia brought Zane out, Nekoette saw them and ran over.

Nekoette: " Zane! Zane! Zane! Zane! ZANE!!!"

Nekoette then jumped in Zane's arms, causing him to stumbled back a bit, Nekoette wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his sides. She rubbed her face on his chest with a huge smile. Zane held out his arms, not knowing what to do.

Nekoette: " What are you doing out here?"

Emilia: " Aphmau and Lord Levin said that it was alright to let Zane out as long someone watches him."

Nekoette: " REALLY!?! YAAAAAAYYYY!! Now We Can All Play Together!!"

Zane rolled his eye a bit, he didn't really know how to react, but he was glad to see Nekoette really happy. As some time passed, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Garroth came over to Emilia, who was "watching" Zane. But she was just sitting on a chair near the Guard Tower with no sign of Zane.

Aphmau: " Emilia! You're supposed to be watching Zane!!"

Emilia: " I am."

Katelyn: " Where is he then?!"

Emilia picked up a rope and yanked it back, it was tied to Zane's waist, it acted like a leash on a dog so Zane wouldn't run off, and the yank caused him to lose balance and fall back.

Zane: " WAH!!"

Emilia: " See? I'm supervising."

Aphmau, Garroth and Katelyn had an annoy look a bit, Emilia was technically watching Zane, but she wasn't taking it that seriously. Zane dust himself off as Nekoette came up to him, alongside most of the other kids in the village.

Nekoette: " Guys, this is my friend Zane. He's the guy I was telling you about, he looks pretty scarry but he's very nice."

All the kids with Nekoette looked up at Zane, there were four other kids with her; there was Dmitri and Yip's younger siblings, the twin brothers Rollo and Lello, and their little sister Luca. Dmitri still didn't trust Zane, he stood in front of the other three kids with his arms out a bit, protecting them in cause Zane tries something, the half-blood Werewolf kids peak around and looked at him a bit scared. Zane lift his hand and waved, but neither one of them did anything.

Nekoette: " It's okay, Zane is really nice and cool.'

Nekoette held Zane's hand to show that he wasn't going to hurt anyone. The Half-Wolf pups wanted to go up to him, but were still a bit threaten by his appearance. Before Nekoette could say anything else, the other two kids came over. They were playing with Aphmau's pet dogs, and decided to come over when they saw the other kids with someone new.