Chapter 51: Lady Zianna

A guard ran around the roads of his village, he flung doors open when he got to a castle and practically nearly fell over when he ram opened a large door that led to a Throne room.

The Guard: " Lord Garte! Lady Zianna! *panting* Za.... Za....."

The guard bend over to catch his breath, in front of him was the Lord of the village and city, Lord Garte, alongside his wife Lady Zianna. They jumped when the guard came barging in the room. Zianna looked a bit worried for the guard, he looked shaken up a bit and was out of breath. Garte looked a bit annoyed.

Garte: " What? Spit it out already."

Zianna nudged Garte glaring at him a tiny bit.

Zianna quieter: " Be nice."

The Guard looked up, gasped a deep breath and said everything at once.

The Guard: " *inhale* ZANE'SBACKANDHE'SINPHOENIXDROP!AN-AN-ANDHE..."

Zianna eyes widen hearing that, Garte could barely understand he guard and shook his head a little bit.

Garte: " Calm yourself. Barely anyone could understand a signal word you're say.."

Zianna: " What Was That About Zane?! He's Back?! And Alive?!"

Zianna shoved Garte's face a bit, he was annoyed at first, but his eyes widen a bit as well hearing Zane's name.

Garte: " Imposable. According to multiple witnesses, Zane supposable died 3 years ago in an explosion near Phoenix Drop. How is he still alive?"

The Guard: " *Pants* It-it's true Sir. Lord Levin and Lord Aphmau themselves been telling the rest of the regains about this, and that Zane..."

Before the Guard could finish, Garte lost interest.

Grate: " It's probably some rumor that people are spreading to see how other Villages will react."

Zianna looked at her husband in shock seeing how little he was carrying about Zane. Yes, Zane was a horrible person, but he was still their son, and Garte could at least have some kind of reaction about Zane being alive and at Phoenix Drop, but he didn't.

The Guard: " I speak the truth, Sir. Zane is alive. And Lord Levin and Aphmau are letting him..."

Garte: " Alright, this joke has gone far enough. I don't want to hear anymore. Go back to your post."

The guard looked down, a bit annoyed that Garte doesn't believe him or doesn't seem that interested in what he had to say like Zianna.

The Guard: " *sigh* Yes Sir. Sorry for bothering you Sir and Lady Zianna."

After the Guard left the room, Zianna got up and rushed after him, Garte just rolled his eyes, seeing his wife all worked up over a rumor. Zianna looked around and saw the Guard.

Zianna: " Wait. Wait!"

The Guard turned around as Zianna rushed over to him.

Zianna: " He's really alive? And he's at Phoenix Drop?"

The Guard: " Yes Ma'am. Aphmau and Levin already told many of the other Lords about this, and the civilians of Phoenix Drop seem to accept him as a part of their Village. Even after everything he done."

Zianna had mix emotions. Should she be happy right now or scared that Zane was alive. She didn't even know what to say about all this, but after taking a few quick breaths, she spoke.

Zianna: " Prepare a boat for me, please. I would like to go to visit Phoenix Drop."

The Guard: " Ri-right now, my Lady?"