Chapter 56: You're What?!

Days passed, Aphmau waited patiently for Bright Port to report any news about how Aaron was doing.  So many thoughts ran through her head. Will he remember anything? How would he react towards Alina? What about Zane? Yes, he changed during the time he was here, but he's still Zane Ro'Meave, and he can't fix the past. Aphmau rubbed her face as Levin and Malachi came in.

Levin: " Mom?"

Aphmau jolt hearing Levin's voice but calm down seeing her boys.

Malachi: " We just want to see how you're holding up, after what Bright Port told us in that letter. We brought tea."

Levin handed Aphmau a cup as he, Malachi sat next to Aphmau.

Aphmau: " Thank you, but don't worry about me. I'm fine."

Levin: " Mom, it's okay. We know it was hard after the explosion, and all those memories are probably rushing back to you. But we're here for you."

Malachi: " So is everyone else. We all care about you and want to make sure you're alright."

Aphmau smiled and hugged her sons, she felt a bit better, but it was still a lot to take in, she didn't even know how this happened, but it seems like it doesn't matter. This world is full a mysteries and different creatures, and it seem like some of that magic helped Aaron find a way to get back. Aphmau looked out her window, staring out of it till she noticed Kawaii-Chan's house.

Aphmau: " How's Kawaii-Chan? Has she left her house yet?"

Levin: " Not yet. Zoey with her and she told us that Kawaii-Chan's sick as a dog."

Aphmau looked down as swirl her tea a bit. After the meeting, Kawaii-Chan been under the weather, her illness came of nowhere and Zane is trying his best to help her. Zoey also been helping, but Kawaii-Chan couldn't even get out of bed without help, her body ached and she couldn't keep anything down, not even some of the medicine Zoey made. Aphmau was worried about the Meif'wa, she didn't want anything bad to happened to her again, and she hope it wasn't any serious but a bug. Zane once again took over at parenting and taking care of both the house, chores and both Nekoette and Dmitri as Kawaii-Chan rest. Nekoette would always help him while Dmitri did whatever he did, right now, she was helping him dry some of the dishes.

Nekoette: " Zane? How come Mama been sick while you and Zoey aren't? You been around her all the time, but you both seem fine."

Zane: " *shrugs* Don't know. It could be a passing bug or something."

Nekoette: " She's going to be okay though, right?"

Zane: " Of course she is. If she could handle getting that giant gash on her chest, she can hand some itsy fever."

Nekoette chuckled a bit, Zane did have a point, Kawaii-Chan was able to survive a serious injury like that, so what's one little stomach bug going to do to her? All the sudden, a loud bang nose came from the window, causing both Zane and Nekoette to jump, Nekoette dropped the plate she was cleaning, but Zane was able to catch it. He opened the window and there was Dmitri, Rollo and Lello, Lello was holding a ball and looked guilty.

Zane: " Be Careful With That! You Break Something, You're Going Be The Ones To Fix It!"

Lello/Rollo: " Sorry Zane."

Dmitri: " Yeah, we won't break a window, if we were, we would have actually aim for you. *laughs*"

Zane rolled his eye, he grabbed sink nozzled, stretched it out a bit, and turned it on, causing the boys to scream and laugh as they run off. Nekoette giggled as Zane sprayed the boys. While doing some other chores, Nekoette decided to play one of her favorite games with Zane, ask a million random questions.