Chapter 32: Nana

Kawaii-Chan rubbed her eyes as she got up for the day, Dante wasn't next to her, but she was used to waking up with him not there with her at times. Kawaii-Chan got ready for the day, but before going downstairs, she saw the flower Zane gave her, still as beautiful as it was when she and Zane came across the Glowing Forest. She placed it next to her ear and smiled seeing it in the mirror. As Kawaii-Chan was making breakfast, both Nekoette and Dmitri noticed the flower in her hair.

Nekoette: " Mama! That's a really pretty flower."

Dmitri: " Yeah, I never seen a flower like that. Where did you get it?"

Kawaii-Chan: " Thank you, Nekoette-Tan. Zane-Kun gave it to Kawaii-Chan when they got back form Patrol."

Nekoette: " Oh that was sweet of him."

Dante then came into the room.

Dante: " What was sweet of who?"

Nekoette: " Hi Papa."

Dmitri: " Nekoette was talking about Kawaii-Chan's flower."

Dante: " What flower?"

Dmitri: " The one in her hair."

Dante looked at Kawaii-Chan, finally noticing the flower.

Dante: " Oh yeah. Just noticed it, looks nice on you, Hon."

Kawaii-Chan: " Thank you, Dante-Kun."

Dante kissed Kawaii-Chan on her cheek, Dmitri and even Nekoette rolled their eyes a bit and stick their tongues out a bit.

Dmitri: " Ew!"

Dante chuckled a bit before he headed out. Though she was smiling, Kawaii-Chan was with Dmitri, after Zane showed up, Dante became a bit more affectionate. It was like he was trying to show Zane that she was HIS partner and he was putting up a bit of a show when they're out in public. Even Nekoette knew her dad didn't really mean it, he wasn't as sweet as he was in the past or been there for them a bit, always being busy with Patrols, at least that's what he tells them. Dmitri scarfed his breakfast down, wanting to finish as fast as he can.

Kawaii-Chan: " Careful, Dmitri-Kun. Keep eating like that, you could choke or bite your tongue."

Dmitri: " Sorry. *gulps* Alexis told me she was planning to teach us a few new things."

Nekoette: " Oh yeah, I almost forgot that Alexis-Chan told us that she and a few others were going to teach us a few new things. I gotta show them how much better I got with my bow and arrows."

Kawaii-Chan chuckled to see how excited the two were for their training.

Kawaii-Chan: " Be careful when you two train out there."

Nekoette: " We will."

Dmitri: " Can't make any promises."

After a while, Kawaii-Chan started to get ready to bake, she noticed Zane, dragging his leg a bit. When he got closer, Kawaii-Chan seen why he was doing that, both Lilith and Alina were hugging and hanging on his leg.

Zane: " Kawaii-Chan. Help."

Kawaii-Chan chuckled as Zane walk passed the window of Kawaii-Chan's house.

Alina: " Come on, Zuzu, play with us!"

Zane turned bright pink when Alina called him that. He didn't mind it a lot that she and Lilith called him that a bit, but he would always turn away and turn a bit pink of embarrassment when they screamed their nickname out in front of people. Lilith got off of Zane's leg and climbed up his back, hanging on his neck.