Chapter 45: Scars

*Quick warring: There's going to be a little nudity in this chapter, but only for a minute and it isn't really that big*

A few days passed, Kawaii-Chan and Zane were a bit awkward around each other after her little incident with her bandages. Both Lucinda and Emilia burst into laughter after learning what happened and tease the two a little bit. kawaii-Chan was also back at her house, she was able to walk a bit, so she was allowed to stay in her house.

Lucinda: " I don't get why you two were so embarrassed and awkward towards each other after your bandages fell off. I mean, you both like each other, so you're bound to show him your body to him eventually."

Kawaii-Chan: " Kawaii-Chan didn't want that to happen like THAT!! And Kawaii-Chan was going to at least wait till she and Zane like-like each other for Kawaii-Chan to show herself to Zane."

Lucinda: " Whatever."

After Lucinda said that, Zane walked in, cover with mud.

Lucinda: " What happened to you?"

Zane: " Leona and the little kids, that's what happened. I was going to help Logan a bit till they all pounced me."

Lucinda; ' Hah, sounds about right."

Zane: " I'm going to get clean up."

Zane stretched out a bit and actually started to take his shirt off.

Lucinda: " What the Hell are you doing?"

Zane: " Oh come on, it's my shirt and I'm..."

Zane turned and saw Kawaii-Chan with Lucinda, blushing a deep shade of pink. She couldn't look away from Zane's bare and a bit beaten up chest.

Zane: " Kawaii-Chan!"

Kawaii-Chan: " Ummm... K-Kawaii-Chan remember she has to do something else... Kawaii-Chan will see you later Lucinda-Chan and Zane.."

Kawaii-Chan quickly left the room, even though Zane was just shirtless, she was a bit fluster and was still a tiny bit flustered of their little accident a while ago. Zane just stand there, a bit confuse in why Kawaii-Chan quickly got out after seeing him shirtless. But yet again, she still was a bit embarrassed and flustered about what happened a while go. Lucinda had a not serious look on that turned into a bit of a smirk.

Lucinda: " Hey, wouldn't it be funnier if you took your pants off first?"

Zane: " *blushes* NO IT WOULD NOT!!"

Later, Kawaii-Chan and Zane were left alone, still a tiny bit awkward of what happened earlier and a while ago. Kawaii-Chan was the first one to break the silence.

Kawaii-Chan: " Zane... Can we start over?"

Zane: " What do you mean by that?"

Kawaii-Chan: " I mean about what happened a while ago, with my bandages. And I'm a bit sorry about staring earlier."

Zane: " It-it's alright, it wasn't a big deal since I'm a guy, and I should be apologizing for staring at you when your bandages came undone, and I probably should have gone to another room to start undress."

Kawaii-Chan looked away and rubbed her arm a bit. She bit her lip a bit and took her a while to get the thing off her chest.

Kawaii-Chan: " Zane... Could you... I mean... Will it be alright if... I sorta.. Show you my scar?"

Zane turned bright pink.

Zane: " You mean... You're going to show it to me and this time... it's on purpose?!"

Kawaii-Chan: " I guess... I mean... We don't have to if you're uncomfortable."

Zane: ".... I mean... If you want to show me your gash, it will be fine by me...."

Kawaii-Chan: " Are you sure?"

Zane: " Ye-yes... I mean... I hate to admit it, but both Lucinda and Emilia sorta have a point. We both like each other a lot, and we would show off our bodies to each other eventually. And if you feel comfortable doing this... I guess it'll be alright. Wait, hang on."

Zane got up and locked the doors and covered the windows, making sure no one could stumble apond them.

Zane: " There, now it'll just be us and no one else will come across us."

Kawaii-Chan smiled a bit. She took a deep breath and slowly took her top off and undo her bandages, showing her breast with the almost fully heal gash. Zane gulped as Kawaii-Chan got a little closer.

Kawaii-Chan: " Does it... Look bad?"

Zane: " Umm... * shakes head* I don't think it does. And like I said, who cares about how it looks, you're still the same person before you got it, Nana."

Kawaii-Chan looked away, blushing a bit.

Kawaii-Chan: " Can I look at your scars?"

Zane was quiet for a moment, he slowly pulled his shirt off again, showing off most of his scars he got getting out of the Nether. Kawaii-Chan couldn't take her eyes off the large one on his chest, the large scar that Concubine left when he was running away from her and the Shadow Army. Kawaii-Chan wrapped the bandages back up as she got closer to Zane, she gently glazed her fingers on the large scar and followed it. She looked up at Zane, he nodded, telling her it was alright, and she continued tracing her fingers on the scars.

Zane: " You-you should probably put your top back on before someone tries to come in to try to get us for a moment."

Kawaii-Chan nodded and put her top back on as Zane put his shirt back on. The two looked at each other, blushing a lot.

Zane: " It's good to see your injury is almost fully heal and you're able to start doing things again."

Kawaii-Chan: " Yeah... But.."

Zane: " But?"

Kawaii-Chan looked at Zane, and he knew what she was thinking about, the person who left that gash on Kawaii-Chan the first place. She was thinking about Dante.

Zane: " Try not to think about him. He not here anymore, but if he or the Shadow Army comes back and try anything. We'll be ready and I promise, no one will get hurt like you again in the future."

Kawaii-Chan smiled and went over to Zane, she rubbed her face on his chest like a actual cat, purring a little bit. She looked up at Zane and the two kissed a bit, they really did love each other, and Zane would do everything he could to make Kawaii-Chan happy and keep her safe.