Chapter 36: I Love Him

Some time went by, Kawaii-Chan and Zane been getting closer and closer after their confession, every time Dante leaves, they would talk about what's on their minds and just spend time with each other, they just feel so opened towards each other. But even though things were going well at least in this Realm, Zane and the others still worried about what's going on in the Nether, wondering when the Shadow Lord or his Goons will resurface again and if they'll be able to protect the villages from them. Aphmau also wants to save her friend from the Nether and she's secretly hoping to find a way to get Aaron back.

Aphmau: " I don't know what to do, Garroth. There's got to be some way to tell that the Shadow Lord or any of his hench men are near."

Garroth: " I wish there was, Lady Aphmau. But I promise we'll do everything we can to get Laurance back. And maybe there's a chance that we can somehow to get the Shadow Lord out of Aaron's body and bring him back."

Katelyn looked outside, looking at Zane, who was being held against his will by all the girls in the village for what look like a tea party.

Katelyn: " What about him?"

Garroth: " What about Zane?"

Katelyn: " Didn't Zoey mention he woke up in sweat the day he woke up when we went to Bright Port. Maybe he has somekind of sense when they're near because he was apart of the Nether and the army for a while."

Aphmau: " Maybe, I guess we're just going to have to wait and see."

Later, Kawaii-Chan was cleaning some dishes when Zane came in, it looked like something was on his mind. He brushed some of his hair out of his face with his fingers and sat down.

Zane: " Kawaii-Chan.."

Kawaii-Chan: " Hmm?"

Zane: " ... I been thinking... Can you... cut my hair?"

Kawaii-Chan was a bit nervous, she didn't know what he was going to say, she then perked her ears a bit.

Zane: " It keeps getting in my way.... and in my mouth when my mask is off. And I'm getting tired of brushing it out of the way."

Kawaii-Chan smiled, she picked up some scissors and walked over to Zane. She looked how long his hair was and place her hand over some parts, see how it might look when it's cut that length. 

Kawaii-Chan: " Do you still want it long?"

Zane: " *shrugs* I guess, probably long enough to be tied up a bit.... You can also cut my vangs a bit, so it won't be in my mouth when my mask is off or something."

Kawaii-Chan smiled and nodded, she started cutting and brushing Zane's hair. After some time Aphmau was getting ready to train with Garroth, Katelyn and Emilia.

Emilia: " Come on losers, I want to whop our butts again."

Katelyn: " Yeah right. You're the one who's getting your Ass whhhipppp... Whhhaa?"

As Katelyn say that, the four was passing Kawaii-Chan's house, when Zane came out with his new haircut. His bangs were still long enough to cover part of his face but it was showing part of his large scar on his right side of his face, he also tied back his hair in a small ponytail on his head. He also wasn't wearing his mask, so his whole face was showing.

 He also wasn't wearing his mask, so his whole face was showing