Chapter 60: A look to the past

Start from the beginning

After his friend left Koko kept reading, until he grew bored and stood up to put it back. As he walked through the shelves he noticed his friend resting on top of a short book shelve. He left the book in his hand and walked towards his friend who slept peacefully.

He looked at his face, but right now he didn't feel as if he was looking at his friend, Seishu. When he looked at that face he could only see Akane.

He walked closer to him and placed his lips on his, giving him a quick kiss. He then crumbled and fell on his knees as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Akane-San..." he sobbed.

[Back to when Inui & Koko were kids.]
[Koko narrating]
"Seishu! Hajime-jun!" A sweet young female voice exclaimed.

Soon the two called boys turned around. One was blonde with shoulder length hair, and pale green eyes. The other one was quite the opposite, black haired styled in a short undercut, and had a pair of cat-like black eyes.

Inui Akane, Inui's sister who was five years older.

"Going home?" She asked. She, like one of the previous boys had pale blonde hair with a pair of pale green eyes too. "Want to stop at the library?" She offered happily.

I have always loved her.

"Let me carry your bags Akane-San." The black haired kid offered while he blushed and the other boy just yawned bored.

"It's alright! But thanks anyway!" She responded as they walked down the street towards the library.

"You're always so kind Hajime-kun..." Akane commented to then look at her brother "You should try and be more like him Seishu!" She exclaimed and the names one just sighed annoyed.

"No way." He replied as he looked at the building they stopped in front.

"But be careful Hajime-kun! When you get a girlfriend and you're too nice to others, she will get jealous!" She joked happily.

"I'll be going home." Seishu said as he turned around and started walking towards his house.

"Alright but be careful Seishu!" She exclaimed but her brother was already gone. "He is so rude sometimes..." the girl muttered before she started walking again.

Soon after a few minutes they arrived at the library, where they sat on a table and started reading. As Koko read he sneaked out of his book to peak at the girl sitting besides him, but only to find her sleeping while using her books as a pillow.

Hajime chuckled sarcastically 'haha... she was the one to invite me yet she's the one sleeping.' He thought but then he kept on looking at her face. 'Her face is so similar to Inupi's but she is so pretty...'

He then looked at her lips as he sweated nervously 'maybe she won't mind if I give her a little kiss while she sleeps... she won't even know.' He thought.

After that thought he slowly leaned and got closer to the girl's face until they where only a few inches apart.

"No can do." But then suddenly she opened her eyes, which made him quickly retreat. "You should only kiss a person you like Hajime-kun." She added.