"Whatever, he'll probably tone down by tomorrow. I'll apologize by then."

•••

Natsu walked in the dining room to find breakfast already placed on the table. Near the counter was Sora taking off her apron and placed it on the rack.

"Good mor—"

"I've got things to do. Tell Law I won't be back until 4:00 pm." She cut him off, passing by the redhead and headed to the door. "I've also prepared lunch, it's in the fridge so you better eat it or it'll all go to waste. Just heat it up later."

Natsu stood in his spot as he heard the door shut close. Turning his head, he stared in silence at the wooden door before shrugging and proceeded to seat himself.

You said you'll apologize to Law. Why're you running away?

"I'm not running away." Sora spat, who was now walking down the streets towards Clive's house.

"A deal is a deal." She said. "I'm Zen's bodyguard, I have to fulfill my duty."

The brunette heard a chortle.

And you're Law's subordinate first. Know your priorities.

Sora's eye twitched at the katana's snarky response.

"Ho~.. you've gotten better at comebacks. Were you rehearsing that line solely for this moment?"

None of your business, geez.

The brunette could feel a smirk dancing on her lips until she reached her destination. Looking around, the girl decided to observe the area around for precaution.

•••

"Clive, your bodyguards arrived home without you yesterday." A man said to the blond who was putting on his coat. "..and you arrived home pretty late, where are you going now?"

Clive placed his cap on. "The company building. The meeting is in 2 days so I'm gonna go check the preparation."

The man looked doubtful as he watched Clive get ready. "At least take Hawk with you."

"There's no need for that, dad." Clive smiled at him. "As of now, I'm the safest man alive there is."

The blond slightly bowed at the man and exited the huge mansion. He felt a small smile tug on his lips upon seeing the brunette leaning against his gate.

"Yo." He waved. Sora turned around and nodded at the singer while he was nearing her. He opened the gate and stepped outside, looking at the girl.

"Excited for your job?" He asked.

"Yeah." She answered, smirking. "Excited in saving your ass today."

Clive replied with a seemingly-innocent smile. "Well, please do be gentle with my precious ass."

Sora shivered in disgust and knitted her eyebrows. "Gross, dude."

The blond let out a chuckle and started walking as Sora followed behind him.

"Where are we going?"

"My family's company building."

Sora replied with a hum and spent the remaining minutes in silence as the two headed down the streets. Not long, hey arrived at a tall building where the brunette entered along with Clive. Several persons---- which Sora assumed to be staff greeted the blond while they made their way inside.