24 | blackmail, baby, blackmail.

Start from the beginning

" i love you too. " sicheng said, before hanging up the phone. he looked around, before a waitress approached him. " is there anything wrong ? did he leave ? " he asked, as she nodded. " that's good. "

" i'm just here to take the empty water bottle, i forgot about it. " she said, as sicheng nodded. " mr. dong, should i bring anything else for you ? please let me know if you need anything. " she bowed, as sicheng nodded.

" what ? " sooyoung suddently asked, as yeri began calling different journalists. yeri was ready for an interview, dressed in a beautiful blue mini dress and nude high heels, her makeup all done, but here she was, yelling at everyone to give her information that she needed. " that's what that hag said about you ? "

" sooyoung, sicheng should never find out anything out my past ! " yeri yelled, " call everyone you know and ask for dirt on him ! i will pay as much as three million dollars for them to give me any information i want about him. " yeri said, as sooyoung nodded.

the two girls called as many journalists as they could, until sooyoung received a call. she widened her eyes, as yeri looked at her, before running closer to her friend, listening to the conversation sooyoung had. after sooyoung hanged up the call, as she began jumping.

" yeri, we have dirt ! " sooyoung held onto yeri's arm, as yeri smiled in an evil way. " he actually helped his older son cover up the murder of the person involved in that car accident. he paid four million dollars for the family of the dead person for them to shut up about his involvement and push his son in the front. "

" what should we do about it ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung thought for a second. " use your phone number to text him to meet up somewhere, since you have dirt on me. " her eyes lit up, as sooyoung quickly nodded. " his phone number, sicheng sent it to me ! "

" i have proof that kim yeri was a terrible person. i heard she's been seeing your son, let's meet up somewhere, i don't want your son to believe she's a nice person. suggest a place. " their message wrote, as yeri raised her eyebrow.

" nobody would believe that. " yeri looked at sooyoung, fixing her fur jacket. " we need to be convincing, sooyoung ! " she shaked her friend's arm, as sooyoung let out a laugh.

" he's a hag, he would literally believe anything. "

mr. dong closed the door to his car, before rushing into the warehouse that he was supposed to meet the person who claimed to have dirt on yeri. he got in, before he saw yeri, sitting on a chair.

" mr. dong, i have been expecting you. " yeri let out a laugh, as she pointed to a pillow that was placed infront of her. " please, take a seat, we have a lot to talk about. " she continued smiling.

if he thought about it, it was the first time mr. dong ever saw yeri. her smile was angelic, she was dressed in a perfect outfit, yeri was purely elegant. no wonder sicheng fell for her, but sicheng was blind. why couldn't he see how evil she truly was ?

" you, you .. whore ! " he yelled, as yeri's smile dropped. " stay away from my son. he's better than you, i can't even make up how he was fooled this easily by you. " mr. dong scoffed, as yeri got up from her seat.

" i am not what you accuse me of, mr. " yeri said, walking closer to him. " i took time off of my busy scheduele to come and finish things off with you. " the clicks of her heels echoed through the empty warehouse, as mr. dong took a deep breath. " i worked hard to be where i am. "

" i've heard. " mr. dong rolled his eyes, " you were so proffesional, weren't you ? " he scoffed, as yeri raised her eyebrow. " this is one last warning. leave my son alone, or else i will tell hin what you do. "

" mr. dong, i know a lot more than you think i do. i've heard that you were involved in your son's drug scandal, but you paid the family ro get out ? " she asked, before another evil smile appeard on her face. " that was such a .. shameless thing for you to do. and such a great story for the tabloids. "

" you won't. " mr. dong gritted his teeth, " you won't reveal any of that ! " he said, before grabbing her wrist. yeri hissed, " you won't dare to do such thing to me, sicheng won't agree ! "

yeri slapped his arm, finally releasing her wrist. she looked at how red it was, before rolling her eyes. yeri took out her phone, showing him the text message involving all of the information about mr. dong.

" not only will i leak this if you don't shut up, i will also show sicheng the red wrist that you caused. " yeri smiled, " plus, i don't know why you want me out of sicheng's life, i love him with my whole heart. " she said, before taking her purse.

" you are the devil. " mr. dong said, as yeri nodded. she began laughing, scaring mr. dong in a way he'd never felt before. " if i shut up about what you did, will you not reveal anything about me ? "

" a deal is a deal. " yeri said, before looking at the clock. " also, you will allow me to be with sicheng. as i said, i adore him and want a future with him. the past is past afterall, isn't it ? "

" it is. "