~ one hundred and thirteen ~

Olivia's pov

A couple of weeks ago, I managed to get tickets to see Luke Combs live at the O2.

Less loved Luke and I knew it was one of her dreams to see him live.

I had got the tickets whilst in the changing rooms getting ready for a training session.

Lessi was already outside training so I kept the tickets a secret.

When I was getting them, most of the girls found out and asked if they could come with too.

Steph, Leah, Jen, Laura, Kim, Lia, Beth and of course me and less were all going.

Everyone promised to keep their mouths shut about the concert, which they did, so less had no idea.

I had arranged that Lottie and Maisie were going to Carol and Mario's for the night and then we'd pick them up once the concerts over.

————————

"Baby, let's go out tonight." I say and cuddle into less' side.

We were lying on the sofa whilst the girls slept.

"We can't, livvy."

"Why can't we?"

"Well, you see, you know how we have two babies? They can't exactly stay home by themselves." Less points out and I roll my eyes at her.

"I know that, my love. I'm not stupid. What if I told you that we are going out. I didn't even have to ask because I know that we are." I say, and lift my head up to look at her.

"What are you talking about, baby? We can't go out."

"We are. Go upstairs and get changed. We have to drop the girls off in an hours time." I say, smiling

"What? Where are we dropping them off to? Where are we going?" Less asks, confused.

"I'm not telling you."

"Come on, livvy. Can you at least tell me what the dress code is? Fancy? Casual?"

"Jeans and a top. Casual." I suggest

To avoid less guessing where we're going, I didn't tell her to go and dress like a cow girl. Purely because that would give the surprise away.

Instead, I had hidden two leather jackets and two cowboy hats in the boot of the car that we'd put on when we get there.

"And for the safety of our girls, can you tell me where they're going?" Less questions, getting up to go upstairs.

"Lottie and Maisie are going to your parents." I tell her

I follow less upstairs and also get changed.

Less changes into a pair of jeans and a black crop top and I get dressed into denim shorts and a white crop top.

————————

"I finally get to drive the new car." I think aloud and pick up the car keys.

Me and less had bought a new Mercedes and she hasn't let me drive it yet and this was my first time.

Even though we both bought the car, and it was our car, she still had it in her head that it was her car.

"I swear to god, Olivia. If you crash the—"

"I'm a good driver, less. I know how to drive." I point out

"I know, my love. I'm just joking." Less says as she buckles Lottie and Maisie into their car seats.

"Good, because if I remember correctly, I passed my test on the first time. You, however, only passed in your, what was it again? Three? Your third test?" I tease her, knowing that she only passed on her third go.