~ fifteen ~

Olivia's pov

The new year raced around the corner.

It was currently 19 January.

We hadn't done much over the holidays.

We stuck to the plan and visited my family down in London between Christmas and the new year.

We also went down to London again to see Lotte on her birthday on 11 January.

Georgias birthday was on 3 January so me, her, less, Tooney and some others all went out drinking that night.

I had played four games for Man City, including one today, and we won every single one.

I had scored 8 goals out of 17.

Me and less had started to plan our wedding too.

We had agreed to have it before the euros this year as there was a high chance we were both going to be in the squad and less and me wanted Russo to be on the back of my shirt for the euros.

Seeing as the euros started in July, we picked to have the wedding in may.

When we were looking for a venue, we wanted somewhere that was small but big enough to fit everyone that was coming.

We found somewhere in the end that was perfect for us.

It was just waiting now.

————————

"Less, let's go out for dinner tonight." I suggest. "We'll celebrate our wins and Especially your last minute winner."

Less had also played yesterday. Man United played arsenal and less scored the winner in 85'.

Man united's match had been away though so lessi only got back today.

"Okay, I'd love that, baby." Less walks into the living room, walking towards the sofa I was laying on and settled herself on top of me with her head on my chest.

"You played so well yesterday, my love." I whisper in her ear.

"So did you, baby. Top goalscorer this season, bet you." Less whispers back, kissing me gently afterwards.

"Thank you, lessi. You can go to sleep if you want to. I know it's been a long day with travelling." I kiss her head as she yawns.

"Okay. I Love you."

"Love you too, less."

———————

Less ended up sleeping on my chest for a good two hours before she woke up and we decided to go for dinner.

"Where exactly are we going?" Less asks

"Your favourite." I smile

"The steak one?" Less questions, excitedly.

"The steak one, baby." I confirm and rest my hand on less' thigh as I continue driving.

————————

"That was the best steak I've ever had. Thank you, my love." Less leans over to kiss my cheek before we get in the car.

"I'm glad it was good. I love that restaurant, we should go more often."

————————

When we got home, we both showered together and laid in bed and watched a movie.

Eventually, we both fell asleep cuddled up to each other.