~ ninety two ~

Olivia's pov

The game against Nigeria was being held in Brisbane which was only a two hour drive away.

Like the last game against china, I had managed to get tickets in the family and friends box so me, Maisie and Lottie could watch.

————————

"Less, have you packed everything?" I ask her.

Instead of her constantly questioning me if I had packed everything, I just got less to pack.

"Everything, baby."

"Okay. I trusted you with the packing so you better not forget anything." I tell her and kiss her gently before taking the suitcases.

————————

We all got onto the coach and made our way to Brisbane.

The first half of the journey was perfect. We had put both girls to sleep just before getting on the coach so they slept for the first hour.

However, about an hour into the journey, Lottie started crying which also set Maisie off.

"Where's their dummies?" I ask less as I look frantically in the bag to stop them from crying.

"Their dummies? They should be in — oh, shit."

"What?" I pause as I read lessi's face. "Alessia, I swear to god. If you've left them at the hotel."

"I'm sorry, baby. Please—"

"—Can someone please swap seats with me? I can't believe you. I asked you if you had packed everything and you said yes. I really cannot believe this." I tell her and roll my eyes.

"I'll swap if you want, kid. I want cuddles from my nieces. I'll try calm them down." Lucy says and gets up from her seat.

"There we go. Auntie Lucy's going to come. I'm sorry mummy's not a good packer." I kiss Maisie and lotties head, giving less a dirty look, before going to sit in Lucy's seat.

"Hi Kie."

"Hey Liv, trouble in paradise by any chance?" Kiera asks and an amused smiles appears on her face.

"You could say that. It's more just Alessia not being able to pack."

————————

"Livvy, I'm so sorry. After training, I'll find the nearest shop and buy them some. I'm so sorry—" less says quickly as soon as she gets off the coach.

"Baby, take a breath. Yes I wasn't impressed, but I'm not as angry as I made out to be. I'm sorry for exaggerating." I wrap my hands around the back of her neck and pull her in for a gentle kiss.

"You didn't stay angry for long, did you?" Mary laughs and we pull apart.

"I can't stay angry her when she looks this cute." I say and less blushes.

"You two make me sick." Ella fake gags as she walks past.