~ one hundred and eleven ~

Olivia's pov

Today we were playing our third match of the season.

We were playing against Aston Villa at the Emirates.

Jonas said that he would have put me in the starting eleven but because I couldn't, he was subbing me on later in the match.

Carol said she'd look after the girls in the friends and family section so me and less were now walking up to meet Carol there.

"Hi, mum." Less says as she hugs Carol.

"Hi, Carol. Thank you so much for looking after the girls." I tell her and hug her.

"Oh, you don't have to say thank you. They're the cutest little things, I love looking after them." Carol states

"Okay, thank you mum. We best get going, Jonas said we'd be warming up in five minutes." Less explains

"Okay, well you two have a good match. We'll be all cheering you on. Especially these two with their shirts." Carol points out, referring to Maisie and Lottie's shirts. Lottie has 'mummy' on the back and 23. Whilst Maisie has 'mama' on her shirt with 14 on it.

When me and less moved to arsenal, we got to choose our numbers.

Lessi decided to stick with the number 23, but my old number at man city was already taken so I had to choose a new one.

I decided on 14 because that's the age me and less were when we started dating. It's always been a lucky number of mine because it brought me such luck, meeting less, when I was fourteen.

Maisie and Lottie each had a shirt with both mama and mummy on and our number which they switched every game.

In the game against United, Maisie had 'mummy' in the back. Whereas, Lottie had 'mama.'

After we said goodbye to the girls and to Carol, we made our way back to the changing rooms and changed into our kits.

I gave less a kiss in the tunnel before heading out to the bench.

The stadium was amazing. All the Arsenal fans were chanting and cheering. It was just incredible.

Both teams walk out of the tunnels and take a minutes silence for the attacks in Israel.

Once the game commences, I turn to Beth and start a conversation with her.

Both her and Viv came round to mine and lessi's house on Thursday. We made plans during training for them to come round just to catch up.

We spent a lot of time with each other at training, but we never really spoke about anything apart from football at training so they came round ours.

Beth filled me and less in about her return to arsenal and she explained that she'd be subbed in during this game.

Viv explained shortly after that her return will be in a couple more weeks.

Me and Beth got stuck into our conversation which was shortly interrupted by Aston Villa coming, threateningly, close to our defence.

Kimmy then kicked the ball out of play so a corner was given.

The corner was taken and the ball finds Pacheco's head and lands perfectly in the goal.

Me and Beth both groan in annoyance but we both still had hope.

The half time whilste blows and most of the subs grab some balls and head out onto the pitch.

Me and Kyra pass to each other before we sit back down in our seats.

The second half kicks off and shortly after it does, me and Beth join some others warming up on the sidelines.