~ one hundred and six ~

Olivia's pov

Today me and less were making our way to central London to do a shoot with ELLE.

We were supposed to do it in summer but we postponed it because of the pregnancy.

We were going to be doing a photoshoot and a video for them.

It was nerve racking taking the girls to central London because they were still so small, but were taking them with us because either of us will always be with them.

————————

When we arrived at the studio, they sat us down and did our makeup and nails.

They provided lunch for us as well.

Less being her clumsy self, spilt her lunch all down her.

I swear, if Maisie and Lottie end up being as clumsy as her, I'll be wrapping them up in bubble wrap.

Once we had lunch, we were dressed in these awful outfits but me and less didn't say anything about them being bad.

We then got told we were filming the video before the shoot.

I had just fed the girls and so they should sleep through whilst we do the video but you never know with Lottie and Maisie.

————————

"Hi, I'm Olivia Russo." I begin

"And I'm Alessia Russo."

"And we're here with ELLE uk to play knowing me, knowing you." I continue

"About our lioness teammates." Less finishes the introduction.

————————

Who has 'life's a gamble, so enjoy the game' inked on their thigh?

"It's got to be someone with loads of tattoos." I state and think. "Rach?"

"Or Lucy." Less adds

"I've never seen anyone with that before." I say

"Is it a new tattoo?" Less asks the people behind the camera.

"Can we like disagree and go with the other person?" I question less and she nods.

"Is it Lucy?" She asks at the same time I ask if it's Rach.

We were both wrong. Apparently Beth England has the tattoo.

"Oh! She's got lots of tattoos too." Less points out

"It's probably next to the dog." I say

————————

Who would you trust to give you a tattoo?

"Probably lotte." Less says straight away.

"Yeah, she's very sensible, very artistic. She wouldn't want to hurt you either, would she?" I agree

"She's really good at drawing too."

————————

If you could get any tattoo, what would you get?

"We've just got a matching one haven't we?" Less says and looks at me

"Yeah, we did. We got the date our daughters were born." Me and less lift up our right wrists to show the tattoo. "I probably won't have any more tattoos, but I said that after my last one and then we got these ones done so I don't trust myself when I say no more."

————————

Who has the best tattoo in the England women squad?

"There's a lot of them who have got tattoos now. G's got loads of random ones all over her arms doesn't she? So I know she's my best friend, but I'm not gonna say Georgia."