~ seventy six ~

Olivia's pov

We had made it to Sunshine Coast, Queensland. This was where camp was, and I guess home for the next month.

Their first match was on 22nd July.

Me and less were laying in bed that night, just talking. And we were discussing everything about the babies, and how it was all going to work out.

The babies could be born at any day now.

The possibility that by the time the first match comes around, the girls might be born, was daunting but exciting.

"About names. Are we using the ones we discussed?" Less asks me

"Yeah, I think so. I like them both." I tell her

"We'll use them then. They've got names now." Less points out and rubs my bump.

"I can't wait to meet them." I admit

"I know, baby. Me either. It could be any day now, maybe even tomorrow."

————————

The following morning when we were getting ready and dressed, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I scrunch my nose up in pain and grab my stomach.

"Baby, are you okay?" Less asks me, immediately coming to where I was standing and wrapping an arm around my waist to rest on my back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a hard kick." I say, brushing it off because the pain had gone now.

We continued getting ready but I had to stop once another pain filled by abdomen.

Once again, I scrunch my nose and take a deep breath.

"Livvy, somethings wrong, I can tell. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, less." I say

————————

When we had finished in our room, we made our way own the corridor towards the stairs.

"Fuck." I whisper, stopping on the stairs.

A pain had erupted in my stomach once again.

"Right, that's it. Liv, you're clearly in pain, don't lie to me. We're going to the hospital." Less says, sternly.

"Lessi, it's fine. It's probably nothing."

"Or you're in labour. We're going just so we know you and our girls are fine." Less states and I just nod, knowing that she's being responsible. "Come on then, baby. I'll help you back to the room."

————————

"It's probably just braxton hicks, less. I don't know why we're coming." I sigh as she drives to the hospital.

"I just want to know that everything's okay. That you and the girls are okay." Less admits and rests a hand on my thigh.

————————

"See, I told you. It was just braxton hicks." I smile at less, knowing I was right and she was wrong.

We had been at ten hospital for two hours and now we were on our way back to base camp.

"You heard the doctor though, you're 2 centre metres dilated. Your water could break any day. She even classed it as early labour."

"Any day? These girls should have already been here by now. You watch, they'll only come in about three weeks time. I'm sick of being pregnant now. I just want to meet them already." I sigh and rest my head on the head rest.

"I know, my love. Me too. Any day now."