~ one hundred and fourteen ~

Olivia's pov

"Come on, Lottie Lou. Are you hungry?" I coo as I pick her up from her crib and take her back to mine and less' bed.

I sit down with her, resting my back against the headboard, and get her to latch on. Less snuggles up to my side and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Go back to sleep, baby." I whisper to less

"No it's okay, my love. I want to help you." Less responds

"Lessi, you've got a long day tomorrow. We're travelling all the way to Bristol and then playing a game. Get the sleep you need, baby." I tell her and kiss her head

"You're also doing the same thing." Less points out, yawning as she does.

"I know, but I'll only be playing ten minutes of the game. You on the other hand, are probably playing the full match. I just want you to get the sleep you need, but if you want to stay up, lessi, then there's nothing stopping you." I say

"You're comfy." Less says and burries her head into my neck.

Just then Maisie starts crying and less sits back up and gets her from her crib.

"Pass her here baby, I'll also feed her." I tell less and she passes Maisie to me.

"You're amazing, livvy. You're so so amazing." Less says as she watches me feed the girls.

"Thank you, my love." I say and smile at her, slightly confused as to why she said that. It was just so random.

"You carried and gave birth to two babies, you miss a year of football, you feed two babies everyday, several time a day, and you still manage to play football like you've never been off. It's incredible, you're incredible, livvy. I just want you to know that." Less states, leaning up to look me in my eyes.

"You're incredible too, less. I couldn't have done any of this without you. I couldn't have become a footballer without you, baby. I couldn't have gone to uni, I couldn't have become a mama without you." I say, leaning closer to less.

"Fuck, I love you so much." Less whispers and connects our lips.