20 | key to the treasure.

Start from the beginning

" hi, sooyoung ! " kun began his message, as a small smile appeard on his face. " yes, jaehyun did text me and asked me about seulgi's room, but i actually didn't know where she is, so he must've texted someone else. sorry if he bothered you, i couldn't text sicheng about it either. " he sent the message, as sooyoung immediately read it.

" oh, that's good to know. yeri hasn't texted me either. maybe they're together ? i don't know, i think that might be the answer. thank you, either way. you can save my number, if you want to. :) " kun continued smiling at her message, before he turned off his phone.

kun knew about jaehyun because of sicheng. while kun and jaehyun were classmates, kun never really talked to him. jaehyun just seemed like a person kun wouldn't talk to, but he was shocked to hear that he began dating park sooyoung, the illegitimate child of the wife of mr. park, a well-known wealthy man.

kun knew seulgi, she was always a sweet and caring person. however, dating yuta changed her in a mean, and sometimes even evil woman, who was trapped in the bubble that yuta put her. they were supposed to get married, until seulgi decided that this marriage would destroy her life.

kun chose to agree with seulgi. yuta wasn't a good person, but he had a lot of power because of his status as a national champion, and son of the badminton federation's president. kun really felt bad for seulgi, he cared for her and wished for her to be better.

kun couldn't sleep. all he thought about was sicheng. was he okay ? kun was willing to live as sicheng's friend for his whole life, he never thought about getting married or having children. that life wasn't for him, but that was the life he needed sicheng to have.

yeri opened her eyes. she turned around, before realising that she fell asleep with her makeup on. she quickly got up, running to the bathroom. she took her purse, trying to find her makeup wipes. she began panicking, as she looked into the mirror.

" i look hideous. " yeri said, as she felt a tear drop on her cheek. why did she allow herself to do that ? yeri finally found her makeup wipes, taking out five of them. she began wiping her face, before the door to the bathroom opened.

" yeri, i want you to know that there are other people who sleep in this building. " sicheng was still half asleep, as he walked closer to her. " you are so loud. what's wrong ? " he asked, as yeri turned to him, pointing to her face.

" i fell asleep with a full face of makeup. that's the problem, sicheng. you wouldn't get it. " she scoffed, as sicheng fixed his robe. " you were the one who suggested we sleep at your family's hotel. " she looked back at him.

" we also left earlier than i expected, because you were uncomfortable with your own dress. it would've been a long ride home, so i decided to come here. " sicheng explained, as yeri nodded. " i thought about you, first of all. not about me or what i wanted to do. "

" you're so thoughtful. " yeri rolled her eyes, before she closed her purse. " i'm sorry for waking you up. but it's time to go back to sleep, i feel so tired. " she walked back into the room, laying on the bed.

at 10 p.m, yeri began complaining about her dress, and how tight it was. sicheng decided to call his aunt, who owned a chain of hotels, and make a reservation for one of the suits of the nearest hotel. yeri was happy with the decision, but she didn't have any pyjamas. she began yelling at sicheng in the car, telling him that she couldn't sleep in anything else than her own pyjamas, but sicheng tried his best to ignore her.

now, yeri threw a fit about the robe sicheng gave her. while the robe sicheng took fit him perfectly, yeri's was a little too big. sicheng told her that she only had to wear it for one night, which made yeri stop the fight and go on with her life.

" sicheng. " yeri said, as she looked up from her pillow, trying to spot sicheng in the darkness. he laid next to her, as yeri touched his face, to make sure he was there. sicheng hissed.

" yeri, your nails just poked me inside my nose. " sicheng sighed, " what do you want ? you said you're tired, just go to sleep. " he rolled his eyes, as yeri seemed to shut up for a few seconds.

" my bra is itchy. " yeri announced, as sicheng looked confused at her. she began rolling around the bed, before sicheng slapped his own forehead, as yeri looked at him. " did you even hear me ? "

" what am i supposed to do about it ? " sicheng asked her, as yeri held onto his arm, waiting for sicheng to talk again. " go to the bathroom and do something about it. " he looked at her, but he couldn't see her face expressions clearly.

" can you turn on the lamp ? i don't want to fall on my way to the bathroom. " yeri said, as sicheng turned on the lamp. yeri got up from the bed, turning to sicheng. " i'll come back in a minute. wait for me. "

" of course. " sicheng let out a laugh, as yeri ran to the bathroom again. sicheng looked at his phone, before he thought about texting kun. maybe he was sleeping. sicheng put his phone back on the nightstand, as yeri returned from the bathroom. " did you already fix your problem ? "

" i took it off. " yeri said, before throwing her bra in sicheng's direction. sicheng widened his eyes, before he looked at yeri, shocked at what she just did. " sicheng, i threw it on the couch behind you. " she rolled her eyes.

" why did you throw it like that ?! " sicheng yelled, as yeri let out a laugh, tying her robe even tighter. " what if it landed on me, yeri ?! " he yelled again, as yeri continued laughing.

" i don't think that would've been the first bra .. you know what, turn off the lamp. my robe is too loose and there is a high chance of me flashing you. forget about the throw and be a man, sicheng. " yeri rolled her eyes, as sicheng was still in disbelief.

" i don't think any woman i've been with threw her itchy bra in my direction, yeri. " sicheng complained, " but, i guess you're special. " he said ironically, as yeri eyed him.

" i can hear you. " yeri said, " and i didn't like what i heard. actually, i like being called special. " she smiled at the thought of sicheng calling her special, before she slapped her own cheek. why was she smiling at thoughts about him ?

" did you slap yourself ? " sicheng asked her, " yeri, you've reached a new point of insanity. " sicheng turned around, now facing yeri. " i like how you look in the dark, since i can't tell if you're angry with me. "

" at this point, you want to be flashed. why did you even turn around to look at me ? " yeri asked, glaring at sicheng. " close your eyes for a second. i need to fix this stupid robe again. "

sicheng began laughing, as yeri sat on the bed, fixing the top part of her robe. she then turned to him, trying to see if he closed his eyes or not. yeri slapped his side, as sicheng hissed even harder than when he poked his nose.

" yeri, you just hit me in my rib area. " sicheng cried out, as yeri was the one who started laughing this time. " are you mentally ill ?! " he asked, as yeri attempted to hit him with her leg.

" i told you to close your eyes, but you started laughing ! " yeri yelled back at him, as sicheng held onto his side. yeri laid on the bed again, seeing that sicheng was still in pain. " sorry. " she murmured, " should i give you a kiss for the pain to go away ? " she covered her mouth, preventing her laughs to be heard.

" you are going to be a pain to live with. " sicheng sighed, before both of them widened their eyes, remembering what yeri just previously said.

they haven't kissed eachother on the lips yet. the two looked at eachother, before yeri got closer to sicheng, as she smiled at him. sicheng put his arm over yeri's waist, as they both thought about what they were about to do.

" you want to live with me ? " yeri asked, as sicheng slowly nodded. she closed her eyes, before trying to find sicheng's lips in the darkness. while she did place a kiss somewhere, it surely wasn't where it was supposed to be. " oops, those were your eyes. "

" it's fine. " sicheng laughed, before he was the one to kiss yeri. yeri closed her eyes again, as sicheng cupped her cheek with his hand.

oh, he was a terrible kisser.