Update.

Thank you so much to anyone who has made it this far. It means a lot to know you've enjoyed the story that much to make it to the end. Writing this did come with challenges as I wanted to keep all readers happily by keeping track of updates and new chapters.

Life has been crazy since writing this story so the last few chapters have been updated slowly but I'm hoping to change my ways when carrying on in book 2. I hate stories that leave things on cliffhangers but gradually writing and reading stories myself, I've come to terms with how they pull the reader in more and make you want to read more.

Come on now 'just one more chapter' is everyone's last famous words.

I have decided to split the story into 2 parts, guilty pleasures I and guilty pleasures II. The first book covers the meeting of both characters Enzo and Aria and how they evolved whilst being together. Both have many problems of their own but in the end they chose to stick with one another and fight to the end.

Book 2 is already out!

My second book of guilty pleasures will cover many more twists and turns including new characters and old faces. Certain characters will become stronger and wiser as they will face even more challenges than before, whereas others will come to terms with the dark side and accept fate amongst them slowly becoming weaker.

This has been such a tension filled ride full of laughter and sadness which will be carried through to part 2. I hope you all enjoyed reading part 1 and would love to return for book 2 wish you all the best!

Cheers to a new chapter 🥂

************************************************

If you haven't already make sure to check my page as I have another wonderful story I wrote many years ago when I first started writing called 'his Slytherin princess'. This is a Mattheo riddle inspired fanfic evolved around Hogwarts with all original characters from the movie including extra fanfic add ons.