Chapter 22

Gotcha

"It's stained my fucking shirt", I say looking in the mirror above my seat at my cut lip.

"I'll buy you a new one", he says on our way back. "I shouldn't of bought you here", he says as we stop at a red light.

"Yeah well at least there was a bit of action in my life", i say rolling my eyes.

"Already missing the action from last night", he says smirking as I blush.

"It was a one time opportunity and I took it", i say smiling.

"One time"? He asks. "You sounded like you enjoyed it", he says as I blush.

The rest of the way home went fast us flirting with one another before reach the gates as they open allowing us to drive through to main entrance.

"I have a lot of work to do since I'll be off tomorrow to set up for Lexis party so I'll be in my office all afternoon", he says locking the car as we walk inside.

"Lexi will be here in 2 hours tops so if you get bored annoy Caleb or santi", he says closing the door behind us.

"Okay", i say walking upstairs to change out of the bloody shirt.

Me and Caleb both bought all the boxes of decorations out from the spare room and downstairs ready to be placed into one of the cars aswell as the alcohol before santi drives it to the casino dropping it off for a few of enzos other bodyguards to set up before lexi came.

I got bored and decided to try on my dress for the night. I slipped it off the coat hanger before lifting it over my body pulling my hair over the top viewing myself in the mirror.

Inspo pick ^^^^

Inspo pick ^^^^

It fitted perfectly just as I imagine with the straps not to low I sorted through the pile of shoes in the corner before finding the matching red heels making sure they went well with the dress before taking it off again hanging it back up.

I slipped my dressing gown over me and tightened it around my waist before walking out laying on enzos bed.

I laid there for 15 minutes straight thinking of things to do before thinking of an idea. I walked out and straight to enzos office without knocking.

I opened the door closing it behind me to find enzo on the phone with someone whilst writing things down. He looks up at me before looking back down to carry on writing.

I walk around picking random things up on the shelves before placing them back down as I reach the back wall walking behind him.

Both hands hold the top of the chair he was sat on before moving on top of his shoulders as I crouch down beside him.

No interactions or reactions whatsoever were given from him so I decided to take it further.

My hand glided down from his shoulder onto his chest as I kiss the side of his neck whilst he's still on call.

I finally get a reaction when he stops writing. So I went further.

I slide his chair back before climbing onto the desk sitting infront of him with my feet resting on the chair in between his legs as he looks straight at me still on call.

Still no reactions.

I Loosen the tie on my dressing gown allowing it to slip of my shoulder down to my waist as he watches revealing the lace underwear beneath.

My feet slide up from the front of the chair towards his belt sliding down to his crotch as his voice breaks on call.

Gotcha.

"I'll have to call you back", he says putting down the phone looking back up at me.

"I thought I told you to leave me be", he says. "You know me when do I ever listen", i say smiling.

He grabs my legs sliding me towards the edge of the desk laying me down as he towers over me. "Now what am I going to do with you", he says smirking.

Without further hesitation his lips smack against mine as his tongue piercing through my lips. A hand glides there way up my spine before un clipping my bra at the back as it slips down my waist.

Both hands and now unbuttoning his shirt before he takes it off unbuckling his belt along with it.

He slides me further over the edge as my legs go over onto his back before his warm breath hits against my clit.

He pulls down the underwear before gliding his tongue over my clit. My eyes roll back from pleasure as my mouth widens. He starts circling faster as my hand reaches the top of his head before being slammed back down against the desk.

"We both know who's in control now", he whispers before plunging his fingers inside of me once more.

His tongue fastens around my clit as my hands reaches up covering my mouth as my legs tighten on his back as someone knocks on the office door.

He stops licking his lips before tightening his belt walking over to the door.

I sit up pulling my dressing gown over me once more before turning as the door slides open.

"What is it I'm busy", enzo says speaking to someone outside the door.

"I'll be down in a minute", he says closing the door behind him before walking back over to me. "This isn't over lee", he says picking up his shirt walking out of the office.

950 words

Sorry for the short ass chapter I promise to write more in the next one

Make sure to vote 🤍