Chapter 37

"It's always going to be me"

"You think he will", i say sitting back in my seat. "Is that why you wanted us to move"? I ask. "We were in need of a new place in the next couple years anyway and now that gios back about it's probably best especially now he knows who you are", he says.

"What is he going to do"? I ask. "He'll use you to get to me now he's seen us together some how", he replies. "So he wants me", i say as he nods. "Could be a possibility", he replies.

"But I won't let him don't worry about anything", he says. "Enough about him for tonight let's talk more on the house", he says. "We have 2 new cooks starting along with 3 maids and a gardener that will come once a week to cut the grass and every other day to water the plants", he says.

"We also have 3 rooms spare for when my mother and father stay over leaving a couple extra spare", he adds. "I also bought you here to talk about the marriage", he says. "My parents have pushed it back far enough", he says. "They want us to get married before New Years", he says. "But that's like a month away", i say as he nods.

"I know I told you from the start things move quickly in the mafia all I ask is for you to really think about it these next few weeks before making a final decision", he says as the waiter takes out plates away. "Okay I'll think about it", i say.

"Desert"? He asks.

-

The night was perfect. We spent the time left talking more about the house and what ideas I had in mind for the room as we'll be sharing. He said as long as it's not too girly and looks like his room now then he'll be happy. We finished the night on the balcony of the restaurant looking over at the sea below and stars above in the night sky and how pretty things become in the dark before making our way back out to the car.

"You realise that waitress was totally checking you out", i say on the way back as he smirks. "Jealous"? He asks. "I could definitely work out she was thinking about fucking you in her mind", i say. "Yeah well she can stick to thinking because it would never happen", he says.

We talked throughout the whole trip back to the house. As we arrived we noticed a few paint pots dotted about on the outside of the gates. "Don't worry they're only repainting", he says driving up to the door.

I step out closing the door behind me walking infront towards the main door as enzo comes behind picking me up and over him shoulder. "Enzo"! I shout as he locks the car carrying me in. "Time to get you out of this dress", he says as i laugh. "I thought you'd never ask", i reply as he carries me up the stairs.

We made it to the room as he carries me over to the bed placing me down as I sit up on my elbows watching him taking off his jacket unbuttoning the first few buttons around his chest. "Eyes up", he says pulling my arms so I'm sat up straight.

His hand glides against the back of my neck before unzipping my dress pulling it down from my shoulders. Leaning forwards I grab the end of his tie pulling him down to me as our lips collide. "Let me take away everything for one night", i say as he hums in response.

I slide out of the dress standing up still pulling him by the tie to the nearest chair sitting him down. I take the tie from around his neck tying one hand down and around the arm rest before making my way over to the closet for another.

"Wait there", i say leaving him to find another tie. I tie his free hand around the opposite arm rest before unbuttoning the rest of his shirt opening it up to show his bare chest.

I rest my legs either side of his sitting against his lap sending kisses down his neck. He starts trying to move his arms around as I place my hand on his chest. "Don't you dare", i whisper now his ear dragging my tongue up the outside edge of it.

I could already feel the bulge from his pants hardening as he starts to breathe louder. I step off kneeling down in-front unbuckling his belt sliding his pants down leaving him in his boxers.

I glide my tongue up from his v line to his chest. I press my lips against his resting my hand against the bulge. I slip his boxers down pressing my lips against the tip. I start swirling my tongue around before bringing him into my mouth.

"Fuck", he whispers as his head tilts back. I start of slow teasing him before going faster taking small breaks in between to piss him off. "Stop fucking with me lee", he says locking eyes with me. I glide my tongue up once last time before untying the ties around his arms. I watch his expression change as he watches my every move.

I turn around to head back in order to put the ties away as he grabs the back of me neck forcing me to face him. "Wrong move", he says taking the ties. He backs me up towards the bed climbing over now on top he ties both arms together by the wrists with one using the other as a blindfold.

"Make any noise and I'll stop", he whispers in my ear before removing the underwear.

Enzo:

Her head tilts back the second my tongue hits her clit. She's so fucking sensitive it turns me on so much. Her hands are tied and above her head as the one around her eyes fits perfectly. These are my new favourites.

My hands are cold due to us being outside so I rest them on her thighs pulling her legs apart further. My tongue swirls in circular motions fastening by the second as her mouth widens trying to contain the noise within.

I switch to rest my thumb against her clit as my tongue moves down and inside hitting against her walls. Her legs squeeze against my head so I know she'll lose soon. Her back slightly arches against the mattress so I know she's close.

My tongue stops as I glide it up the centre of her body to her breasts. We have only fucked a few times but I can already figure about where all her weak spots are.

I know all her weak spots.

Aria:

I know all his weak spots. The tie slips off from around my wrists as I use it to pull off my blindfold. I flip him over now on top trailing kisses all down his neck to his lips.

"There's only one winner at this", i whisper. "It's me". "It's always going to be me", i say smirking beside his face. "Are you sure about that"? He says flipping me back over now on top of me.

I pull him in for a kiss whispering back "positive", as I flip us back over now on top of his waist line. I send a trail of kisses down his chest as he aligns himself with me pushing my waist now now inside of me.

Both my hands rest on his chest as both of his stay against my hips.

Enzo:

Both hands rest against the sides of her hips. I move in motion helping her ride me. Her walls clench around me turning me on more as her head tilts back.

My hands move to her breasts holding one in each hand as she starts to move around by herself.

Shouting comes from downstairs stopping us in our tracks as someone knocks on the door. "Fucks sake", i say as she climbs off lifting the covers over her. I walk over to the chair putting my boxers back on walking over to the door making sure she's covered before opening it.

"What is it I'm busy", i say to caleb out of breath. "Santi got shot".

1394 words

Make sure to vote 🤍