Chapter 23

You still owe me

🤍LONGER CHAPTER🤍

Islas birthday was today, we still had to make sure that the casino was perfect before we arrived. We set up all her presents on the kitchen counter before her arrival from her parents.

Shortly after Enzo left his office I did to I decided to get changed back into some clothes before Lexi came so I couldn't surprise her with the presents.

-

"Don't you dare peak", i say guiding her into the kitchen dodging all the corner and bodyguards.

"Open", i say as she opens her eyes to see the presents scattered around the kitchen table. Her eyes lit up and mouth opened at the sight of presents and new things.

"Omg thank you so much everyone", she says sitting down as she gets passed presents.

She opened each and every present one by one which left the bracelet till last as it wasn't on the table. She has finished unwrapping everything infront of her before smelling or looking at all the stuff she had been bought.

Enzo leaned forwards before pulling out a bag from behind him with the bracelet inside placing it infront of her. "Happy birthday lex", he said as she thanked him with a hug.

She unraveled the ribbon and took out the white box which the bracelet was in. She opened it before taking the bracelet out holding it up to the light.

"It's beautiful", she says smiling. "Don't thank me thank aria she chose it", he says as she turns around before running over for a hug.

"Thank you so much everyone it means a lot", she says as enzo steps forwards. "We aren't done yet we still have one last surprise", he says smiling.

"Go with aria and get ready", he says as I walk out with her holding the bracelet.

-

"Where are we going"? She asks as we walk upstairs. "I can't tell you yet but you'll find out soon I promise now come".

We both changed into the new dresses I bought us when I went shopping. Mine was blue and Lexis was a baby pink colour with sparkles and lace straps.

"Are we going to a fancy restaurant or something"? She asks as I curl her hair. "Nope you'll have to wait and find out but I promise it's worth the wait". "Well I hope so anyway", I say smiling.

-

Since the casino is located on the other side of town I had to put up with Lexi constantly asking where we were going but she shut up after me not giving In within half an hour.

Everyone left 10 minutes before us leaving just enzo i and lexi left in the house to try and make it less obvious. Although all the cars would be outside the casino but we'll just blindfold her so she won't know.

"Okay but why can't you tell me now since we are already on our way"? She asks inpatient. "Because it will ruin it now turn around and put this on", i say handing her the blindfold.

"You better not push me off no cliff or something", she says. "I promise now be quiet".

-

I held her hands before helping her out the car towards the casino with enzo infront as people hold open the doors for us.

As we make our way inside we see everyone gathered around with all the lights and decorations hanging from the ceiling aswell as the led lights around the bar lighting up the bottles of alcohol and glasses.