Chapter 8

"You belong to me"

"If it's about aria I'm not speaking", lexi says folding her arms. "Come on you must know something she wants nothing to do with us but welcomes you in whenever", enzo says standing up from his seat.

"She doesn't like boys okay that's all I'm saying", lexi says standing up. "One more thing". "Where did the scars come from".

"Thats not for me to say". "So you do know come on lex". "Just wait until she warms up to you enough to trust and maybe she will tell you". "In her own time don't force things she'll tell you when she's ready", Lexi says walking towards the door.

"Boss". "What now". "The guard you sent with aria has lost her". "What do you mean he lost her he was meant to keep an eye on her".

"He said he had a phone call and had to walk out to take it and when he came back she wasn't where he left her".

"Che cazzo"! (Fucks sake)

"Why does this girl never listen".

"Let me deal with her she is here somewhere she can't get out everyone else get to the cars leave one for me and set back off for the shipment".

"Are you sure you don't want any help". "I can handle her she couldn't of got far".

-

"Your good at dancing"! "Thank you". "What's your name"? "Aria what about you"? "Rico, beautiful name". "You too let's dance more". "Are you sure you don't have a boyfriend"? "Fuck no I'm single as fuck"!

They both dance behind one another with aria infront as Rico's hands grip onto the side of her waist running up and down her body.

"You have a nice figure"! "Thank you"! Aria says turning around to face Rico before he pulls her in for a kiss.

"You are so drunk", Rico says laughing. "What about it kiss me back", aria says pulling him in once more as someone drags her back throwing her over their shoulder.

"What the fuck"!

Enzos pov:

What does she not understand. She can't listen to one simple instruction ever. There I see her right in the middle dancing with some man with his hands running up and down her sides as my hands clench together.

I walk over before she turns around pulling him in for a kiss. 'Alright that's enough' I think to myself before pulling her away throwing her over my shoulder.

3rd person:

"What the fuck"! "You are in so much trouble amore". "For what exactly this is a fucking club where you go to dance"!

"Put me down now you animal"! "Why do you care so much about me having fun for once".

"I don't fucking belong to you"! "Put me down now"! Aria says kicking her legs as he holds them together.

"You belong to me, anyone and everything that lives inside my house belongs to me including you now get used to it"!

"Your such a fucking asshole enzo"! "I wouldn't be so much if it wasn't for you", enzo says placing her back down outside the club.

"Now walk". "Bitch", aria says walking away.

-

"Get in". "Why is it just us two". "Because everyone's gone to pack a shipment".