Chapter 28

"I want you"

I had the perfect meal, me and Enzo talked none stop like there was no one else in the room which distracted us from the time.

By the time we had finished the restaurant had just started to close which was a close call but much needed. He held the door open to the car as I get in before climbing in beside me signalling for the driver to start on his way back.

I lean up against Enzo's side leaning my head on his shoulder as he lights a cigarette. I had never noticed him smoke before, although his house did smell of smoke every now and then.

He made sure the window beside him was down as he hung the cigarette out allowing the floor to catch the excess ash falling from the top before he pulls it towards him for another drag.

His free hand places itself on my open thigh through the sit in the dress before his thumb moves up and down caressing my thigh as I try to keep myself composed.

My left hand meets his face turning it towards me as I place kisses down his neck. His hand slowly trails up my thigh before he closes the privacy glass between us and the drivers side along with the window.

"I want you", i say against his neck as my hand trails down from his tie down his chest. "Are you drunk"? He asks as I smile. "Trust me if I was you'd know".

"Cupping my hand around his chin I pull his face closer as our lips collide against one another. His hand trails up now inbetween my legs rubbing against my clit.

Moaning into the kiss I pull away as the car stops now outside the house. We fix ourselves up before the door open as Enzo steps out followed by myself.

We get inside as Enzo picks me up and over his shoulder walking up the stairs as I giggle. "I can walk you know", i say into his back. "Yeah but your too slow", he replies.

Making his way to our room he drops me down onto the bed standing in front of me taking off his shoes and tie.

Leaning forwards he grabs my hands pulling me up helping me take of the dress laying me back down again as he unbuttons his shirt.

"Keep quiet unless you want my parents waking up", he says leaning over me leaving hickeys down my neck.

He unclips the back of my bra allowing it to fall off now taking one of my breasts into his mouth whilst his hand cups the other. His tongue circles round before sucking and lightly tugging as my head tilts back from pleasure.

He switches roles between the two as they both get the same treatment as one another before making his way down the centre of my stomach to my underwear.

He trails his tongue over the lace against my slit beneath before using his thumb to rest against my clit. Using his hands he grabs either side of the lace straps on my waist pulling the underwear down and off my legs.

Both hands trail up my thighs giving me goosebumps before the warmth from his breath warms me back up again. His tongue swirls round my clit as his fingers curve inside of me.

Stopping myself from moaning I cover my mouth with the free hand which isn't holding onto the covers beneath. He fastens his pace as my eyes close shut and hand tightens around my mouth.

"Open them eyes bellissima", he says pulling my hand down from my mouth. "I want to watch that pretty little face of yours and how good I make you feel".

Him saying those words with his thick Italian accent ran butterflies up and down my body. He stops before leaning back over me aligning himself up before forcing his way through.

My head tilted back as Enzo grabbed my chin forcing our eyes to lock whilst he's fucking me. "Eyes up front lee", he says with a devilish smirk per usual.

I'm a moaning mess beneath his bare chest, the heat from both our bare chests radiate across from one another. My lipsticks smudged as-well as my mascara, my hair was a mess and so was his.

She's a moaning mess underneath me. I could feel the warmth of her breath hitting my chest every time she moaned. Her makeup was smudged and hair was too from the damage I had caused.

Her walls clenched around my cock as her body moves in sync with mine. I let go of her face watching her head fall back into the pillow as her back arches taking in the pleasure.

He lets go of my head as it falls back into the pillow, i arch my back now taking in more of him as his hands place down either side of my lower stomach pushing down slightly as my body looses control.

"Not yet", he says out of breath watching my eyes close together. "Keep them eyes open amore". He says cupping my face to look at him once more. "Together". He says dropping my head once more.

The sensation of both our bodies exploring one another sent butterflies all round. The way he tries to hold back the groans coming from his mouth. His body language and way of speaking is enough to make any girl fall to their knees and at his service.

No one will ever see him the way I do.

Her eyes rolling to the back of her head make me hungrier by the minute, her hands gripping onto the sheets beside and the way her back arches by the second pushing her perked breasts up in the air could make any guy kneel to their knees at her service.

No one will see her the way I do. Ever.

-the next morning-
Enzos pov:

Waking up to the sun shining through on my face is probably the best way to start the day, as-well as having someone there on your chest wrapped in your arms.

I know from the beginning we were fake dating to trick my parents into thinking I'd finally found the one, turns out as time passed she was.

Unwrapping my arm around her waist I pick up her head laying it back down onto the pillow beneath as she curls back up into the blanket in her sleep.

Walking into the bathroom I switch on the shower before bringing out a towel hanging it over the shower door. I brush my teeth before stepping into the shower allowing the water to run over my face.

I feel hands slide around my chest and kisses on my back. "Good morning", i say turning around to face her as she looks up with a smile.

"Are u excited to be the first to see the house"? I ask as she nods. "Is it just us two going"? She asks. "Sì", i reply wandering my eyes around her naked body filled with marks and bites from last night.

"Enjoying the view", she says resting her hands on my neck. "Mhm", i say smirking wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her in for a kiss.

"We don't want to be late", she says breaking the kiss with a smile before walking out leaving me alone.

Just you wait.

1247 words

Make sure to vote 🤍