Chapter 19

Just you wait aria black

Fast forward to the casino because I'm lazy :)
-
-

"Are you getting ready"? He asks knocking on the bathroom door. "Yeah I just need to change so wait downstairs", I shout back finishing off my makeup.

 "Yeah I just need to change so wait downstairs", I shout back finishing off my makeup

Inspo pic ^^^

"I'll be driving us there", enzo says walking towards the exit. "What about Lexi"? I ask confused. "She's going with Caleb and santi. "Okay".

"Don't fall asleep this time", he says closing the door behind me before making his way to the drivers side. "And no getting drunk". "I'm trusting you".

"Yeah yeah don't drink to much I got it".

"I wanted to drive us both here alone because I wanted to tell you something", he says looking in the mirror above.

"Hm?"

"They want a wedding soon". "They won't give up, I've tried and tried but it's part of the mafia".

"You can't make me you'd have to kill me first". "I'm not joking aria I have to propose", he says. "It's a no from me".

"Whatever but it'll be in the next month".

-

Throughout the past couple of days spending nights with enzo in his room was calming. His presence help calm my nerves for once which was surprisingly shocking. I hadn't taken my medicine for a few nights as I hadn't had trouble sleeping.

A few kisses were exchanged in the progress but nothing more, nothing less.

-

We arrived before he walked away with everyone leaving me and Lexi behind. Might as well enjoy ourselves. Of course he said no drinking but who am I to listen. Time to get drunk.

"So what drink shall we try first", Lexi says laughing as we enter. "Good question, why not them all?"

Half an hour in and we were already 2 drinks down with 2 more being made behind the bar. Both of us sat at the back without any hassle from any "guards" if that's what they're called even though they're useless.

-

6 drinks down when it started to hit. Enzo would be so pissed if he saw the stack of glasses on our table but who gives a shit.

-

8 drinks. We were on the dance floor.

-

9 drinks and 2 shots in we were dancing together with some random people found from a crowd. Both Lexi and I danced around them as they held our waists swaying to the music.