Chapter 7

"Don't play with me"

"Hey we are going in an hour are you getting ready"? "I'm not going". "What do you mean"? "It has nothing to do with me so why should I have to go when I don't even know where".

"There won't be anyone around to keep an eye on you", lexi says. "I'm not going". "If you refuse you do realise enzo will literally get someone to carry you like this to the car".

"So let them try". "Good luck", lexi says walking back out.

-

"She's refusing". "Course she is". "Santi can you deal with it". "Sure boss". "If she tried to attack you just leave her we will just carry her to the car when it's time to go". "Okay".

-

"Get out". "Not until you get ready", Santi replies. "I'm not going". "So you've said but I'm not leaving until you do". "Looks like you are going to be here a while then", aria says.

"Why make this hard aria". "Because your forcing me to go around places with you, you've locked me in a fucking room on my own day after day and expect me to just agree to everything".

"We had no choice", Santi says. "You had a choice you could of let me go", aria replies. "You would of told people". "No I wouldn't". "Yeah right get ready". "No".

"Che cazzo aria". (For fucks sake aria)

"Let's go". "You step once more closer and watch what happens". "Get changed". "No". "Well then", santi says walking closer before pulling her up from the bed.

"Get off me you bitch"! Aria screams. "Get changed then". "I've already told you no". "Well then I'm going to force you then", Santi replies.

"Like hell", aria says kicking the back of her foot into his crotch as kneels down on the floor.
"Jesus", he says as she runs over to the desk picking up her chair.

"Aria"! Enzo says rushing in to see santi on the floor with a chair hovering over him. "Bathroom now"! "Santi get the fuck out".

Enzo walks over before grabbing the chair throwing it on the floor pulling aria into the bathroom. "Get fucking changed now".

"Make me", aria says as he pins her up against the wall holding her hands either side of her head. "What is your problem". "All I ask is for you to get changed and come with us", Enzo says.

"Don't play with me I'm not in the mood", he says letting her go. "Well then tell me where we are going". "To a club". "Now get changed otherwise I'll drag you out like that", enzo says walking out.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs hurry up".

Aria locked the door after enzo left before unhooking the dress off the back of the door.

Under the dress cover revealed a black off the shoulder dress with silk arm covers with a built in bra area and a ruched pattern all around.