Chapter 21

"It was perfect"

I woke up to enzo rubbing circles on my thigh with his thumb. Looking up I see him with his eyes closed shut and head tilt back, he's probably not been awake for long.

I move my hand up onto his chest doing the circular patterns as he opens his eyes looking down. "Your awake", he says smirking.

"So are you", i say smiling. "And I'm not on the floor for once".

"I have a meeting today", he says breaking the silence. "What about your arm"? I ask. "My arm will be fine this meetings important due to what happened yesterday".

"Come with me", he says as I look back up. "It's better then staying here I guess", I say as he stands up.

"I'm going to get ready", he says planting a kiss on my forehead before walking towards the bathroom.

I stayed in bed a bit longer waiting for enzo to finish as he walks out into the closet. I get up heading into the bathroom for a shower before the meeting.

I stood in the shower waiting for the water to heat up before going under. I thought about Weather Enzo noticed it was my first time or if I was bad at it.

Surely if he didn't like it he would of stopped or said something. I finished up in the shower grabbing a towel off the side wrapping it around before letting my hair down to brush it in the mirror.

I walk out into the closet to see enzo fixing his tie in the mirror before picking out an outfit to wear.

"It was my first time", i say breaking the silence as he looks through the mirror to me before turning around. "I know", was all he said before facing back to the mirror.

"How are you?", he asks looking down at his tie. "Okay I guess", is all I say placing the clothes on a couch in the middle.

"I'm glad you had fun", he says smirking before walking towards the other side of the room. "Was I bad at it?" Was all that blurted out before he walked out.

"You were great", he says. "Don't doubt or overthink anything love it was perfect", he says walking back out.

-

I finished getting changed before putting on my shoes as enzo walks back in making sure I was ready.

"They may say certain things which you probably won't like but don't react", he says as we walk to the car.

"Depends what they say to weather I'll react", i say smirking.

It took us an hour to get to the place where enzos meeting was. It was a tall glass building with marble steps up towards it.

As we walked in circular stairs went all the way round to the stop with a standing chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Along with the marble floor stood a long marble desk with receptionists at the front.

It was a bit more busy than I expected, I saw men in suits all over but not many women. I looked around at all the different groups of men standing around before enzo wraps his arm around my waist walking us over to the main desk.

"I'm here for a meeting with Mr Bianchi", he says as the receptionist types away on the computer
in-front of her.

"11:45?" She asks looking up as he nods.

"He's ready for you now top floor 2nd door on the left you'll know when your there", she says as he walks us over to an lift.

"Fucking hate lifts", i say as we step in with the doors closing behind us.