Chapter 1

The usuals
Arias POV:

First day in a whole new town. How bad can it be?

-

"Name"? The receptionist said as I handed her my paper along with some side cash. "Okay your locker is just down the hall to the left number 18".

"Right here is where we are and your next class starts in 5 minutes so you may want to hurry if your going to your locker first".

"Just take a right there and you should be at the right place if not come back and I will happily show you".

"Thank you so much", I say grabbing the code for my locker along with a couple folders.

-

16...17..18. Here. I place my folders into the locker before closing my bag making my way to the right in order to find my class.

-

I walk in before taking a seat at the back before the teacher turns around watching my every movement.

"Before you sit could you walk up here for a second I won't be long", she says as I place my bag down before walking to the front standing next to her.

"Right so we have a new student aria black which i would like you all to welcome and treat her well", she says before holding out her arm as I walk back to my seat.

After class:

Aria right? "Yes"? "Sweet I'm Zack I was wondering if you fancied spending break with me and maybe going out after class"? Zack asks.

"Yeah sure why not".

"Fuck off zack she isn't interested". "I'm Zoe trust me you don't want to spend any time with him". "Let's just say his body count is way higher than you'd expect", Zoe says walking away with me giggling.

"You can totally stay with me and my friends if you want"? Zoe asks. "You know what I really would like that since I know literally no one", i say laughing. "Perfect well let's get going", Zoe says linking arms with mine

-

"Okay so tell me you traveled for around 2 hours away from your home town here"? "This place is so boring I'd much rather live where you used to", Zoe says eating her food.

"Well here was the nearest place where they had the right university that I wanted so I really had no choice", aria says.

"Okay but why that course so much"? She asks. "My grandmother loved fashion when she was around, although I didn't get to see her often but I still remember as a child spending the weekend with her".

"Following in her footsteps, makes sense", she says.

"So where are you staying then if you know no one"? "In an apartment down town", I say "Since I have literally no money with me".

"You should come and work with me we are looking for someone to hire at the moment anyway", Zoe says.

"I mean it can be boring at some times but it's mostly fun we all get along". "Where do you work"? "In a cafe like 15 minutes from here".