Chapter 6

"Another round?"

"Want another round"? "Yeah go on then might aswell since this is probably my last time going to a club".

"He isn't all bad he probably likes you", Lexi says smirking. "Yeah right I fucking hate him he has no chance". "Lets go dance", i reply.

They both finished their rounds before walking over to the dance floor finding a spot for them both to dance in before a group of boys walked over.

"Omg look at the dark haired one". "You should shoot your shot", i say smirking. "What about you"? She asks. "Nah I'm okay single". "More for me then", lexi says signalling for the group to come over and dance with them.

-

Enzo's pov:

"Where is lexi"? "Did you tell her about the meeting". "Yeah I told her before and she said she will be down soon".

"Someone go and get her". "Boss". "What". "Arias not in her room". "Porca puttana"! (Ffs)

"Get the cctv running they have probably gone out together". "They were seen getting into the car looking like there going to a party".

"Let me see". "Ring everyone on security for the clubs in this area they haven't gone far".

"Ring me when you find out Caleb, santi lets go".

-

3rd person:

"He's so hot aria you should definitely get with one of his friends". "I'm good honestly". "If you say so another round"? "Of course". "Okay".
"Can we have more shots here please"!

-

"Okay yeah this is the last otherwise I'm going to be sick". "You know what fixes that"? "What"? I reply. "Dancing lets go", lexi says pulling me to the dance floor.

"Hey again". "Hi this is my friend aria want to dance"? "Your free to join me and my friends", He says. "Perfect come on aria lets go".

"What's your name"? One of the guy says leaning towards my ear. "Aria you"? "Vince". "Nice name". "Thanks yours isn't half bad".

"Want to dance"?He says holding out his palm. "Of course", i reply.

-

Enzo's pov:

"Where the fuck are they"? "There at the nightclub round the corner Mike said lexi came by with aria".

"Okay keep me updated". "Lets go".

-

3rd person:

Both aria and vince were fully drunk at this point wobbling around on the floor as lexi and her partner danced under the light.

"No thank you", aria says moving his hands from her hips. "Why not"? "Because I don't want to". "Oh come on we are just dancing what's the deal". "The deal is I don't want your hands all over me".

"Don't be such a baby", vince says placing his hands back on aria making there way down to the bottom of her dress.

"I said no"! She says pushing him off her before walking her way over to the bar.

She grabs Enzo's jacket before putting it on whilst picking up lexis stuff trying to push through the crowd in order to find her.

"Hey you aren't leaving". "I can leave when I want". "Let's go have fun". "No thanks". "Oh come on", vince says pulling her arm as she tries to set herself free.