Chapter 9

Shipment time

"Lexi, I thought you weren't coming today"? "I wasn't meant to but I decided to come for a bit, it's good to see you", she replies.

"And you". "You must be"? "Aria". "Pleasure to meet you aria". "I've only just heard about you enzos' very secretive when it comes to girls", his father says.

"His mother is going to be so excited when she hears about you". "Papà". "Enough enzo let me get to know the girl".

"Why don't you go and get us some drinks so I can get to know her". "Course aria care to help me whilst lexi goes with my father". "Sure", i reply.

-

"What the fuck are you wearing I told you to wear clothes to cover yourself not promote yourself".

"Why is it such a big deal to you about what I can and can't wear you aren't the boss of what I put on".

"Your in my house so you follow my rules, I don't want you wearing these type of clothes when my parents are here let alone my bodyguards".

"Why not it's not my fault they can't keep their eyes to theirselves". "It is when you are basically shoving yourself at them".

"Go and change". "Now".

"You can't make me". "Wanna bet"? "Change".

"Make me". "Stop testing me". "Why not? like you said I'm meant to follow your rules yet break them everyday and you don't do shit".

"I'm only changing once I get the clothes I want so deal with it", I say walking away.

-

"Where were we"? I say sitting down at the table beside his father.

-

"So when do you two plan on getting engaged"? "Papà". "I know I know you have only just met surely she knows how the business goes right"? "Yeah I do".

"Great so you do know that within the first 2 months of being together the male is supposed to propose then"?

"That I did not know". "Ah well now you do it's part of our family it's what happened when me and his mama met".

"Papà do we seriously have to talk about this". "It's okay we can wait figlio". "So aria tell me about your parents are they Italian aswell"?

"My father is my mother is Mexican". "Do they live here with us"? "They live a couple hours away I moved down here to finish my college course".

"Wise choice, what college course did you pick"? "Fashion design my grandmother used to do it when I were a kid". "Sounds fun". "Enzo used to help his mother choose dresses when he was younger".

"He would wait for hours in the store for her to pick out clothes". "Papà I don't think aria wants to know". "Oh no I love it keep going"I reply.

-

"It was nice meeting you aria we will be back soon so you can meet his mother she would love you". "Thank you it was nice meeting you too".

"Now remember I want no children until marriage so keep the sex protected". "Papà", enzo says looking annoyed.

"Enough I'm going anyway good luck with the shipment".

-

"Thank you for today", enzo says. "Whatever you still owe me new clothes". "And don't forget about the lock", i say walking back to the stairs.