Chapter 33

"Get out of there"

"That's must be where they're". "Fuck fuck", I say phoning aria once more. "Shit he's going inside that's where we need to be", santi says now turning the car back round so we are next to the club. "Turn off the lights so we are in the dark under this light", i say as he turns the lights off the car.

"Why the fuck is he in there"? I say as we watch some of what looks like his guards walking around at the front on the phone with someone. "Fuck duck", i say as we duck under the light.

"Ring her again".

Aria:

"That's crazy so why didn't you accept the offer to work here then it's so fancy", i say as Lexi shrugs. "I'm more of a customer than a bartender", she says laughing as my phone rings. "Anyway I better get back to the bar I'll see you soon", Marco says leaving.
"Bye nice to meet you", i say.

"Is he for real", she says as I pick up the phone. "He hasn't stopped for the last hour", i say. "24 calls and 1 new message", i say unlocking the phone to view the messages.

Enzo: "Aria get the fuck out of there now get Lexi and go".

Aria: "gosh Enzo why can't you just let me enjoy 1 night"

"Holy shit aria we have to go", Lexi says standing up from the booth. "What why"? I ask as she looks over at the entrance. "It's fucking Giovanni angelo", she says as I look back to spot a tall dark haired man entering followed by 2 others either side but slightly behind.

"Holy shit that's him"? I ask as she nods. "Shit how the fuck are we meant to leave", she says. "What do you mean we can just go out some fire exit", i say. "There isn't one the entrance is both the way in and out there's no other way", she says sitting back down in her seat.

"He's walking around just act natural like we are in deep conversation and we'll be alright okay", she says. "Does he not know who the fuck you are"? I ask as she shakes her head. "No he's never seen me before well not in person just act natural okay he won't know you", she says as we see him walk closer.

"Need a top up ladies"? He says leaning against the edge of the booth with his hand behind my head. "Actually we were just finishing off we have been here long enough", Lexi says standing up before picking up her bag.

"Sit", he says as she sits back down. "Sorry that was rude of me I'm Giovanni but you can call me gio", he says kissing the back of my hand. "I couldn't ask you to stay a bit longer just so we can get to know one another", he says.

"1 more drink won't hurt", he says signalling for one of his men to the bar. "Why don't you move over a little so I can sit down with you both", he says to me as I move over closer to lexi.

"I've never seen you before what's your name", he says to me as one of his men sits on the other side beside Lexi. "It's Mari", i say with a smile as he pulls his arm around my waist. "Well mari are you single", he says now placing his other hand against my thigh.

"I'm sorry but no I have a boyfriend", i say swallowing the sick in my mouth. "That's a shame I bet I could treat you better than him", he says now moving his hand around my thigh as I look back at Lexi watching his every move.

"Ah here are the drinks here you are", he says handing me one before signalling for his guard to give one to Lexi. "What's your name beautiful", he says towards Lexi. "Andrea", she says with a smile twirling the straw around in her drink.

"Beautiful name", he says as my phone starts to ring once more vibrating on the table showing the name "Enzo" with a photo of us both together at a restaurant. "Shit", I think to myself picking up the phone standing up. "I'm sorry I have to take this", i say making my way away from the booth.

"Enzo", i say as I answer. "Enzo he's here". "He's sat with me and Lexi with his men", i say as he interrupts me. "Aria you need to get the fuck out of there okay come up with something and get out now me and Santi cannot come in he will see us but we will be outside once you leave now fast", he says. "Okay I'll try", i say ending the call walking back over.

"I'm so sorry but we both have to leave my mothers currently in the hospital and her visiting hours have just been updated so my boyfriends going to pick both of us up", i say as he nods. "Very well", he says standing up as his men stand up allowing Lexi to leave.

"Thank you for the drinks", Lexi says now starting to walk away as he grabs me by my arm stopping me from leaving. "I'll see you soon aria", he says. "Make sure to let your little fling know that too", he says letting go of my arm. As I walk away.

"Oh my fucking god", i say as we exit looking around for Enzo. "Where are they", Lexi says being interrupted by a car flying past with the back seats door opening for us to get into. "Get in quick", he says as we both get in with no time to get our seatbelts on we drive away.

"Your not leaving that house ever again", he says as me and Lexi stay silent.

The car ride was silent and felt like forever. Santi had drove us to where we had left his car as him and Enzo switched so he could take the other car home leaving Enzo driving both me and Lexi home. I caught him a few times through mirror looking back at me but looked away and straight out the window until we were home.

"How did he know who I were"?

1059 words

Make sure to vote 🤍