chapter thirty three

Start from the beginning

Minseok sitting infront of his computer waiting for the door to open, praying that he thinks is not true especially after seeing the red light coming from the room..

Finally the door cracks open making both their hearts jump, getting to his feet he takes steps towards the room placing his hand on the handle he opens it, only for his to freeze in the doorway his eyes widen looking at red lit room..

A table of sex toys layed out, making Jackson confused..

Until his eyes lend on the table, sending shivers down his spine, Nam-gil laying down bondage around his neck, wrist and ankles, his mouth taped his legs spread out and crook cage on his manhood and a diltor thrusting inside him at a fast speed, h...

Until his eyes lend on the table, sending shivers down his spine, Nam-gil laying down bondage around his neck, wrist and ankles, his mouth taped his legs spread out and crook cage on his manhood and a diltor thrusting inside him at a fast speed, his body jacking back and forth from the impact as he lays there like a died corpses..

Quickly Jackson finds the switch and stops it, removing the tap, Nam-gil spits to diltor out, looking for the keys and finding them he unlockes to bondage, covering Nam-gil with a thin clothe he picks the man up and walks out of the room..

Minseok nearly jumping from his seat seeing Nam-gil in Jackson arms, worry on his face..

Jackson lays the man down.. "sir are you okay.." he asks but Nam-gil says nothing slowly closing his eyes Jackson gets what he wants, getting to his feet he walks out of room closing the door behind him..

Nam-gil slowly opens his eyes, as he lets out a sob followed by his cries, his body sore he can't even move to cover himself properly, and Minseok bits on his lips watching the man and his head repeating the words “he deserves it” over and over but his heart disagrees with everything..

Unable to take it he puts on his black sweater and jeans, a mask and cap before sneaking out of the house, carefully he manages to get into the Jung premises before sneaking into the house and slowly makes his way to a specific room, avoiding the maids and Ji-woo's man..

Reaching his destination he opens the door, closing it startling the man who has still not fallen asleep before locking the door, and suddenly he regards coming here..

He sighs.. "I should leave.." he turns around but..

"Minseok" Nam-gil lets out stopping Minseok in his tracks, hearing his name from the man's mouth, but let's out a scoff remembering the last time he called his name, that day he pointed a gun at his head the day he killed him, Ji-hun and his family..