chapter thirty one

Start from the beginning

"Seokjin please.." Namjoon pleads.. "just one question that's all and after that you can do what you want, please.."

Hearing the vaunerable tone of him brother Seokjin's heart tighten.. "okay, ask your question.."

Namjoon smiles but it instantly fades, as he continues to look down.. "that night.." he starts.. "why did you pull the trigger?"

Seokjin instantly looks away hearing the question.. "I thought we were done with this topic Juan.." looking at his brother who is still looking down.. "and anyways has your mind not made up something to way I did it ha?" He sighs.. "please just leave me alone.." he turns to leave but...

"Since my memory came back I blamed you and when you can back, I continued to blame you but you never tried not even once to justify your actions.." Namjoon lets out between soft sobs.. "why?"

"Juan.."

"Why are you not telling me your side of you story, why do you keep quiet when I blame you of something you say you didn't do, why?!"

"I have my reasons.."

"Tell me those reasons, I want to know.." finally looking up at him brother only for Seokjin to look away unable to look into Namjoon's teary eyes..

"Namjoon I don't want to do this now... okay.."

"But I do!" This time Namjoon raises his voice, more tears running down his face.. "I'm tiered, I'm sick of everything!!" He cries..

"I was wrong I know I shouldn't have blamed you like I did, I know it's my fault you don't want to be my brother.. I get it, it's my fault.."

"Namj.."

"No" he cuts Seokjin off.. "let me finish, this situation between you, me and the family I know it's my fault, but I can't do this anymore.."

"I have tried everything, everything.." he repeats cleaning his tears.. "I just want to know your side of the story, proof me wrong that it was not your intentions to pull the trigger, come on.."

Both brothers just look at each other, Seokjin not saying anything and Namjoon waiting for him to say something, Namjoon looking at his brother who is trying hard not to pull the younger one into his arms and tell him everything is okay and he doesn't hate him, he can never hate him, but restrainse..

Ji Hong standing at the top of the stairs listening to his sons, hoping today they finally put their differences behind them and finally become his once happy sons Seokjin and Namjoon..

"Say something!!" Namjoon yells grabbing Seokjin's collar out of furstration.. "get my mind out of the dark, please.."

"Namjoon don't do this.."

"Do you know how much it hurts, they way you look at me with so much hatred in your eyes, when you don't even bother to look at me, every moment I feel like dieing.."

"Namjoon" Seokjin warns and Namjoon only lets out a pitiful chuckle letting go of Seokjin's collar and taking a few steps back..

"I wish you had let me died along with Mom and Dad.." Namjoon says, and Seokjin lets out a small gusps at his words.. "at least the pain of death would have been better than this pain I'm feeling now, at least I wouldn't be battling my mind about staying alive or killing myself.."

"Don't say.."

"Or hoping.." he cuts him off.. "that you finally forgive your foolish young brother for not thinking before speaking, but it seems like I'm waisting my time.." wiping his tears away..

"And I think I should stop.." letting out a deep breathe he turns to leave but..

"If I didn't pull the trigger that night they would have killed you.." Seokjin finally says something, stoping Namjoon in his tracks..