"Stop.." Nam-gil bagge.. "do...don't do this.." but the man doesn't stop, slowly he starts trying to remove his jacket, and Nam-gil just starts crying his breathing uneven as he gets pushed against the shelf's his already paining back hurting more..

"Stop.. ple..."

Slap!!

Nam-gil is cut off when a slap his send across his face, instantly his head hits the shelf, and his lower lip starts to bleed..

"You are not allowed to talk bitch.." the man hiss, grabbing Nam-gil's jersey and tries to pull it off, but is stoped by Nam-gil, his hand gripping around the man's wrist, and his face harder with anger..

His eyes showed no fear like a few minutes ago, his head suddenly tilts looking at the man like a psychopath looking at his next pray, clearly something has taken over him...

His face shining with furry, the same furry Suga held, the same murderers eyes and the same smirk totally the same..

"I told you to stop.." Nam-gil says in an unusual deep tone that could send shivers down anyone's body.. "but you don't listen.."

The man scoffs.. "you have gone bold.." before trying to grip on Nam-gil's hair but he moves his head away before pulling the man towards him but moves letting the man hit his face into the shelf..

The man falls, but before he could even open his eyes Nam-gil start kicking his right in the face over and over again non stop, but the emotionaless psychopathic emotion on his face doesn't fade, he finally stops looking down at the man who is now bleeding from and laying down on the floor..

Turning around, Nam-gil's eyes wonder before falling on a silver metal by the corner by the shelf, looking back at the man he drags his body, picking the metal up and walking back to where the man is trying to get his feet but...

Slang!!!!

Hallway..

Jackson is losing his mind trying to find Nam-gil, he has been running for the past fifteen minutes and still not found him, where could this man be, and just hope he has not harmed himself or something...

His thoughts are cut off when his phone rings, before picking it up..

"What?!"

"I found him.." JK lets out and he doesn't seem like it's good news.. "he is in the library and run.."

"What?"

"Stop asking stupid questions and run!"

Jackson hungs up before running towards the library, not bothered to knock or stop he runs in..

"Sir!" He calls only to get a response of a loud thumb from behind him, slowly turning around he is left trumatized..

Nam-gil standing before him, blood all over his clothes, face and hair a metal thin rod in his hand, looking down at the died body of one of Ji-woo's man laying in a pool of his own blood..

"He was not listening.." Nam-gil says in his usual fearful tone, tears running down his face before dropping the rod, Jackson looks up at the man with horror on his face..

"I did not mean to do it.. I...I swear.." he trambles looking at his bloody hands, slowly he starts to lower his body, confusing, fear and guilt written on his face and Jackson could clearly make out..

"Sir.."

"Don't tell Ji-woo.." pulling his knees closer to his chest.. "she will send me to that...that roo...room I...I.. don't want to go there.." his eyes wondering around confused..