03 | the night of our meeting.

Start bij het begin

" go and get him, then. " sooyoung whispered to her, with a smile on her face. " i will be here, cheering for you. " she held yeri's hand, as yeri nodded, walking away.

yeri walked towards the bar, seeing that sicheng was drinking a glass of alcohol. yeri sat a chair away from him, looking at her nails. then, she remained quiet, until a voice was heard.

" kim yeri, right ? " sicheng asked her, as yeri turned around, nodding. she smiled at him, as sicheng called the bartender, " what do you want to drink ? " he asked yeri, who looked at him.

" i don't know, i don't really drink. " yeri let out a laugh, as she moved chairs, now sitting next to him. sicheng ordered for her, as the bartender returned with a glass in his hand. " oh, thank you. " yeri began drinking it, as sicheng put his phone back in his pocket.

" what brings you here ? " sicheng asked, as yeri looked at him. " i didn't really think you would come, i know you like going to public events where there are cameras .. " sicheng suddently covered his mouth, " i'm so sorry. "

" it's fine. " yeri let out a laugh, " i just wanted to come here with my friend. too many cameras aren't always good for me. especially these days. " she sighed, as sicheng looked at her. " what about you ? "

" my parents hosted this event. " sicheng replied, " i'm a little bored, since my friend keeps trying to call people who write articles about me. " he sighed, " but i'm glad i got to talk to you. "

" me too. " yeri smiled, " i haven't been this relaxed in a long time. the media has been very stressing for me too. " she continued drinking from her glass, as sicheng let out a laugh.

" is your friend still here ? " sicheng asked, as yeri raised her eyebrow. why was he asking about sooyoung ? yeri nodded, as sicheng let out a sigh. " i really wanted to take you somewhere. "

" what ? " yeri asked, " what do you mean ? " she asked again, wondering where sicheng wanted to take her. should she trust him ? yeri then looked over to sooyoung, opening her phone.

" sicheng offered to take me somewhere. wish me luck. " she texted, as sooyoung looked at her from across the room, nodding at her, with the biggest smile on her face. " okay, we should go. "

sicheng smiled. he quickly walked to the table, taking his jacket. he ran back to yeri, before she got off the chair. the two walked out of the venue, as sicheng took out his car keys.

" there. " sicheng pointed to his car, as yeri saw a beautiful black sports car, as she turned back to sicheng, giving him a bright smile. " please get in. " he said, walking over to the driver's seat.

he won't open the door for me ? she rolled her eyes, before entering the car. sicheng put on his seatbelt, as yeri let out a cough. sicheng turned to her.

" are you cold ? " he asked, as yeri nodded, expecting him to offer her his jacket. " oh, i guess you should've worn a jacket or something. " he let out a dry laugh, as yeri widened her eyes.

sicheng drove away from the main streets, as yeri looked out the window. she should have a conversation with him. yeri turned to him, smiling.

" where are we going ? " yeri asked, as sicheng ignored her question. she sighed, maybe she should've stayed with sooyoung. yeri fixed her dress, as sicheng parked infront of a giant apartament complex.

" i have an apartament here. " sicheng smiled, " i need to get something from here, and then, we will go to where i promised to take you. " he said, as he got out of the car.

" did he really leave me to stay here alone ? " yeri scoffed, " on what is supposed to be our first date ?! " she rolled her eyes, looking at her texts with sooyoung.