01 | dreams of the perfect.

Start from the beginning

" you don't know who dong sicheng is ? " the hairstylist asked, as she quickly covered her mouth. " i'm very sorry. " she went back to brushing sooyoung's hair, as yeri was still confused about the man.

" he's the son of the third richest man in the country. " sooyoung explained, as yeri widened her eyes. " he has an older sibling, so he won't take all of his father's fortune .. "

" but he's still wealthy. " yeri said, mostly to herself, as sooyoung nodded, with a smile on her face. " and absolutely hot. " she looked away, quite embarrassed of what she just said.

" and, he isn't divorced ! " sooyoung let out a laugh, " he's the exact age you want your boyfriend to be, he will be able to take you everywhere around the world, you will feel like a princess. " the hairstylist finished, as she walked away.

sooyoung handed her the credit card, before the woman bowed. yeri began walking around. her mind was full of thoughts, how and where will she meet him ? yeri looked out the window, as sooyoung got her credit card back, getting up from her seat.

" one problem - i have no connections with him. " sooyoung sighed, " i don't know how we will manage to set you two up on a date. we must try and reach out to one of his friends or something .. "

" sooyoung, remember about the event that is taking place tomorrow ? that old people, boring company event ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung quickly nodded. " all of the influential families are coming to it, but we almost weren't going. " she put her hands on sooyoung's arms, " he's going to be there, for sure. "

" right ! " sooyoung looked at the clock, before she looked up at yeri, " but first, we need to buy dresses. "

-

" you said you'll be here by two. it's three. " his friend, kun's voice was heard, as sicheng took off his sunglasses. " why were you so busy ? it's not like you went to work. what were you up to again ? "

" you're asking too many questions. " sicheng said, as he parked near the mall. he got out of his car, looking at his phone. " i'm at the mall. on what level are you ? "

" third. i'll wait for you by the elevator. " kun said, before sicheng ended the call. he enterd the mall, overwhelmed by the amount of people who were shopping.

sicheng got to the elevators. he got in, reaching the third level. he walked out, seeing kun, who fixed his glasses. sicheng walked up to him, as kun finally noticed his presence.

" now, you will explain to me why you were late. " kun said, as they began walking to the store sicheng needed to pick up his suit for tomorrow. a boring event. " because there was no reason you were one hour late ! "

" you waited here for one hour ?! " sicheng asked, shocked by it. " anyway, i was late because i had to block every girl's number. i need to find that girlfriend that i've been waiting for my whole life. " he sighed, as kun stopped.

" how many girls did you have in your phone ?! " kun widened his eyes, " it took you a whole hour to block all of them ? " he caught up with sicheng, who nodded, with a laugh.

" i guess a lot of women loved me. " sicheng said, as they finally enterd the store. a lady bowed at sicheng, who saw the suit, waiting for him to pick it up. " but, as i said, i need a girlfriend. "

" why ? " kun asked, as sicheng thanked the employee. the two walked out of the store, as kun took the suit. " you don't know how to carry it properly. " he sighed, " but i still want an answer to my question. "

" my father wants me to have a worthy girl. " sicheng said, as they got in the elevator, " i don't know what he means - i mean, i love employees of father's, maids, random girls i meet .. "

" i don't want to hear it ! " kun sighed, " let's stop by the second level. i need to get something for my mother. " he said, as they made it to the second level. kun took him to a jewelry store, as sicheng stood infront of the store, bored by it.

then, he saw her. sicheng saw an ad for the makeup store next to where he was standing. the model in the ad could be the most beautiful model he'd ever seen. he kept looking at her, as kun walked out of the store.

" what are you looking at ? " kun asked, as sicheng pointed to the ad. " ah, that's kim yeri. she's the country's most known model and highest paid at the moment. " kun explained to him, as sicheng widened his eyes.

" she's beautiful. " sicheng said, " i know i am supposed to find a girlfriend, and i already dated models .. " sicheng thought for a second, " but she just took my breath away. "

" she's not just any model, sicheng. " kun held him by his arm, " she is the greatest model of our generation. if you ask your mother or your grandmother, they will know and love her. everyone does. " kun said, as sicheng let out a sigh.

" i need to find her. " sicheng said, " i really need to find her. she is probably the best girlfriend i ever asked for. the girlfriend that i have been waiting for. "

-

yeri and sooyoung were sitting in the car. the mall was too busy for them, too many people who were going to look at yeri. yeri was scrolling down her phone, as sooyoung looked at her.

" where did you get your lips done ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri looked up. " you have to take me there, they can't be natural and i want them too. " sooyoung smiled, as yeri scoffed.

" i don't get them done every month. " yeri said, " these fillers last for five months. i will call to make you a special appointement. " yeri said, as sooyoung pulled her into a small hug.

" you're the best. " sooyoung smiled, as yeri looked out the window again. " put on some sunglasses, i can't sit in here anymore. let's go and get some dresses for the event. "

yeri nodded. she put on her sunglasses, as they got out of the car. they walked into the parking lot, before they enterd the mall. the two girls walked up to the elevators, entering it.

" let's go and eat. " sooyoung suggested, " i'm starving - getting my hair done was tiring. " she said, as yeri let out a laugh. sooyoung pressed the button for the fourth level.

" i'm on a diet. " yeri said, " i've been thinking about another surgery in this area. " she pointed to her stomach, as sooyoung widened her eyes.

" you don't need a surgery there. " sooyoung replied to her, " your stomach is flat. your waist is small, why can't you stop thinking you're not pretty enough ? "

they reached the fourth floor. the two walked into the food court. yeri widened her eyes, seeing so many people eating and walking around. they walked to a table, putting their jackets there.

" what do you want to eat ? " yeri asked, as sooyoung pointed to a noodle place. yeri nodded, as they made their way to the crowd. " i heard it's a famous place on instagram. " she said, looking at their menu.

" a classic meal. " sooyoung told the employee, as she nodded. yeri kept looking at the menu, taking out the credit card. " do you want me to recommend you something ? "

" no. " yeri said, " i want a bowl of spicy noodles. no meat. " she told the employee, handing her credit card over to her.

sooyoung smiled at her. she looked around, before she widened her eyes, seeing two men walking towards a table close to the one they left their jackets at. yeri looked at sooyoung.

" sooyoung. take the tray. " yeri tapped on her arm, as sooyoung quickly took it. then, they walked back to their table, until yeri widened her eyes.

" that's dong sicheng. " yeri said, as sooyoung nodded. yeri didn't expect him to be this good-looking in real life. he might've looked better than in the photos.

he was perfect, and he was going to be her boyfriend and only hers.

-