It was a stunner of a goal.

Ella does about a million celebrations which made us all laugh.

The half time whistle blows and we were in the lead. Only by one goal though. And Australia were still looking really threatening.

The second half starts and within two minutes, Australia had taken the ball up to their side. Sam Kerr headers the ball on target but thankfully it's blocked.

In the 63', less had taken a bad touch and lost possession of the ball.

This caused Sam Kerr to take a run with the ball and takes a shot from outside of the box.

Unfortunately, Mary couldn't get to it in time and so Australia score an equaliser.

Six minutes later, less made an excellent header, but it went wide. By like an inch or two.

Lauren gets passed the ball by Millie and although it looked like she was about to get sandwiched between two Australian defenders, she somehow manages to shoot and by some chance, it lands in the bottom right corner.

Hempo looked so surprised and starts running round with her hands in the air.

They were in the lead by goal, again. They had to keep the scoreline like that. So England were in the lead and Australia were losing. To be honest, they needed another goal just to be safe.

And that's exactly what they did. And when I say them, I mean less.

In the 86', Lauren had passed to less and she managed to keep control of the ball before taking a shot.

It was identical to the goal she had scored in the previous game.

The ball hit the back of the net in the bottom left corner.

Less runs with her arms out to the side and Ran straight towards the subs bench.

All the subs jump on her but she doesn't celebrate with them straight away.

Before she did, she looks up at us and makes a heart with her fingers.

I pick lottie up and show less the back for her shirt which said mummy and 23 on it.

I hadn't told less that I had gotten them these and so her reaction when she saw it was so cute.

She had such a proud smile on her face.

Leah, who was still holding Maisie, did the same thing with Maisie and turned her around so less could see the back of her shirt which was identical to lotties.

Less' smile only grew wider. She then celebrated with the team before heading over to kick off the match again.

Just thirty seconds later, less was subbed off and Chloe came on.

The final whistle blew after 7 minutes injury time and all the subs ran onto the pitch, celebrating.

It was the first time the lionesses were through to the World Cup final.

I hug Leah, knowing how sad she must be feeling.

She was so happy that they were through, but I could tell on the inside that she was jealous.

She should be down there playing, but instead she's in the crowd watching.

I was in the same situation, in that I should be playing not watching, but I chose this. I did this so me and less could have Maisie and Lottie. Leah, she didn't choose this. This happened to her and she had no choice but to sit out and miss all this.

Once all the celebrations calmed down, I put Lotts and Mais in their car seats and headed down the railing, separating the pitch and the crowd.

Less saw this and walked over to us. She had a massive smile on her face.

"I'm so proud of you, lessi." I whisper into her neck and I hug her. The hug was quite restricted due to the railing being in the way.

Once we separate, she takes Lottie and Maisie's car seats and places them down on the pitch before helping me climb the railing.

"Well done, baby." I kiss her cheek

"Livvy!" I hear G shout and then a body on my back.

"Hi, G." I smile

"We're through to the final, kid!" Luce shouts as she jumps in georgias back, making us all fall to the floor.

"I'm so happy and proud of you all. You're in the final of the World Cup!" I say, getting up and properly hugging Luce.

"What do you mean 'you're' in the final. 'We're' in the final, kid. Although you're not playing, you're still playing in all of our heart. You've been with us all during the last month. It's only fair that you're still in the team, cap" Lucy says

"Thank you, Lucy." I say, trying not to cry.

"Now where is Maisie moo and Lottie Lou?" Lucy asks and crouches down to pick Lottie up whilst G picks up Maisie.

"What she said is all true, my love. The medal that I get on Sunday, wether it be silver or gold, is just as much yours as it is mine." Less tells me and instead of responding, I gently kiss her.

"I love you so much." I whisper in her ear as I rest my head in her neck.

"I love you too, livvy."