10 🥀 i will get her back

I know how wrong I am for leaving the only girl who has been with me since day one

But I know better now and I will get the girl of my dreams back, but I'm gonna need some serious help on this.

I know the perfect people to help me get Lily back and not just as a friend.

I have never told anyone this not even Lily.

I love her and I have loved her for a long time, and I thought that when I got popular that the feelings would just go away but it never did.

To be honest they just got even more stronger by every second I saw her beautiful face.

I know a lot of guys would never go for Lily because she doesn't dress to impress people.

But thats what I love about Lily, she never cared about how she looked for people to see.

I am at hockey practice right now and Coach calls us all over.

"Alright boys I wanted to introduce you guys to a new student here at Meadowlark academy, Finn Sullivan so welcome him and he's gonna be on the hockey team, so Henry Whitlock will show you around." Coach explains and gesturing towards the blonde dude.

Finn nods and walks over to me and I get off the ice and walk towards him well actually skating towards him.

"Hi I'm Finn." He introduce himself to me and I already like this guys cause he gives off good vibes all the way.

I think the guys and me have found a new guy to be apart of our friend group.

"I'm Henry, I think your my new best friend." I declare and he chuckles and nods.

"I'm glad." He says and I smile and start showing him around but I have to change first so I might as well show him his locker and all his gear.

When I'm done we head out of the locker rooms and I show him around but I stop when I see Lily talking to her other best friend Charlotte Fox.

Charlotte is kind of shy but outgoing so her and Lily are a match made in heaven, actually me and her are still friends and she doesn't agree with how I went about things but has already lectured me about my actions.

But were cool now and she has been trying to get Lily to talk to me but nothing has been working these days.

Even though Lily has been talking to me willingly, which is very good.

Charlie even thinks were meant to be together.

I hope so!

"You love her don't you?" I get started by Finn's voice but I then remember that I'm suppose be showing him around but got sidetracked by Lily's beauty.

"No I don't." I poorly defend myself to him but he chuckles and has a amuse look on his face that says he doesn't believe me.

Hell I barely believe myself right now!

"If you say so?" He says and I look at him and shake my head and continue showing him around but I couldn't help but give Lily some final glances before I go.

I need to get her back!

------Author's note------

I was not planning for a fifth couple but it just happened.

So I hope you like Finn and Charlotte so far?

Avah
Words: 566

AvahWords: 566

Why Does Love Fucking SuckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara