5 🥀 my enemy from hell

God I hate him so much!

Max Duke is my brother's best friend and my worst enemy.

He is always getting under my skin, and he is a cocky asshole.

I love my brother with my whole heart but god couldn't he have picked a better person to be his best friend.

But no he just had to pick Max Duke, the guy who became my worst enemy.

"Why do you hate him so much Scar?" My best friend Noah asked.

Noah and me have been best friends before we even met Lily and Madelyn.

But when we found them our group was complete, and I don't regret a thing.

"Noah you don't get it, Max is arrogant and cocky and he's always getting under my skin" I tell her honestly I don't know how my friends can't see it.

Sometimes they tell me that maybe Max likes me and that's why he's always bothering me.

But I don't believe them cause I hate him so much.

"Oh come on Scar, don't you think your guys enemies thing has gotten old?" Lily ask and I have an offended look on my face cause that was just rude in my opinion.

"Don't make that look Scar, you have got to know that it's getting kind of annoying at this point" Madelyn says and I roll my eyes and cross my arms and pout like a fucking child.

I do not believe anything they're saying.

"I don't care what any one of you says, Max Duke will always be my worst enemy" I declare and the girls groan in frustration but I pay no mind to them and they get ready to leave and I hug them goodbye.

Once their gone I get on my phone and start scrolling through my social media and I stop once I see a picture of Max making out with some girl who is brunette.

God why do I even care?

I hate Max with a passion!

I groan at myself for even caring about Max making out with some random girl I don't even know.

I decide to get up and head down to the kitchen and get some water cause maybe I'm dehydrated and that's why I keep looking at this picture of Max making out with someone.

I head into the kitchen and grab a water bottle and I jump when I feel air in the back of my neck and I look to see it's sadly Max.

"What do you want?" I ask out of annoyance of the sight of him.

"Oh don't act like your not happy to see me princess" he says smugly and I just want to throw up from him saying that.

Like I would actually miss Max Duke.

That's just absurd!

"Like I would ever be happy to see you" I tell him pointing straight at him and I swear I could see sadness pass in his eyes but it quickly covers up.

What was that about?

"Well princess I feel like your in denial right now about that" he says and I look at him in disbelief at his comment.

Why does he always do this?

"I'm not in denial Max I just don't like you" I claim and his whole face expression changes into sadness but I have no idea why.

"Well since that's what you think then so be it" he says and I look at him in confusion.

What is happening right now?

He leaves the kitchen and I just look at him leave and I'm just confused at this point.

I head back to my room and lay down on my bed closing my eyes and I relaxing in the silence until Liam walks right in without even knocking.

How rude!

"What do you want Liam?" I ask him annoyed mostly at the fact that he forgot to fucking knock like a decent person.

"Why would you say that to Max Scar?" He ask and I'm confuse until I remember what happen in the kitchen not to long ago.

"What I just said that I don't like him, what the big deal?" I tell him and he looks at me like I'm stupid but I don't care cause I don't know what he's getting at.

"What's the big deal?!, that was so mean to say to him Scar" he says but I just look at him with a bored expression because I just don't get it.

Max and I have been calling each other meaner things.

So why is Liam making such a big deal out of this one?

"I don't get why your so mad right now Liam?, Max and I have called each other much ruder things before" I tell him.

"That doesn't matter Scar, that hurt Max when you told him that you don't like him" he tells me and I'm shock.

Out of everything I have said to max, me telling him that I don't like him is the one that got to him.

Wow!

That's shocking to me.

"Well I'm not sorry Liam, Max is a asshole and he always gets under my skin so I make no apologies for what I said" I tell him honestly and he looks at with a shock expression like he's surprised by me being like this.

"Wow Scarlett do you have any compassion for him at all?" He ask me and I shake my head for no.

I mean why should I?

Max has always been mean to me, so why should I even care?

"Scar maybe you should ask Max why he's this way with you, instead of insulting him without knowing his story" Liam scolds me and I'm in shock by Liam's comment.

He leaves my room before I can even say anything else.

Am I the one in the wrong this time?

I collapse on my bed face first not even caring about my hair right now at the moment.

Maybe I am in the wrong this time.

——————Author's note——————

How do you like Max and Scarlett so far?

How do you like Scarlett?

Avah
Words: 1020