33 🥀 only he can heal me, but we can heal each other

"What do wanna do after high school?"

I was a bit shocked by Liam's question cause I don't know how to answer it.

I just realized that we only have 2 months of school left and I haven't applied to any colleges yet.

I also don't even know what I want to be.

It's not like I don't have any good grades cause I do, it's just from everything that had happened this year I need to figure out what I'm gonna do with my life.

"I don't know." I mutter and I frown and Liam looks at me and grabs me and puts me on his lap and makes me face him.

"You know Noah it's okay to not know what your gonna do with your life." He tells me and I get where he's coming from but still.

I don't really have much time left to get accepted into many colleges.

"Stop it." I break out of my thoughts to see Liam giving me a look that I don't know.

"Stop what?" I ask him confused even though I know what he means.

"You know what I mean, don't get stuck in your mind cause guess what, you might not know what your gonna do today but doesn't mean you won't know soon." He tells me and I nod cause if there's one thing I know about Liam is that he'll always say the right things to you.

And sometimes they can be hurt but what you really need to hear no matter how hard it is.

"Thank you Liam, you always know the right things to say to me." I whisper into his ear and start kissing my way down his neck.

"What are you doing Noah?" He ask me clearly out of breath of the pleasure.

"I want to thank you and cause I love you." I tell him and he finally relaxes his body.

Once she gets to my pants she unbuckles the button and I help her pull my pants and boxers down too

She grabs the base of my cock and licks the top of my dick like a lollipop.

She smothers my pre cum around my cock and then takes me down her throat and my hips jump off the bed.

I grab some of her hair and move it out of her face so she can do her magic.

She takes me to the back of her throat and move her hand up and down at the parts she can't fit in her mouth.

I feel myself about to cum and I try taking my cock out of her mouth but she keeps me still and I cum in her mouth and she swallows it all.

She gets up and I pull her down on the bed with me and we cuddle.

"I love you." I tell her and she smiles and pecks me on the lips.

"I love you too and where ever I go I'll be with you." She says and we start making out.

We healed each other.

------Author's note------

They are special!

Avah
Words: 518