8 🥀 I always know when your lying

I miss Noah so much!

But I lost her once that incident happen.

I'm in my last class right now and Noah is in the same one and the teacher is busy on her phone not even paying attention to her class.

And if she did then she'd know that everyone is either on their phones or talking loudly with each other and she still doesn't care.

Noah is the only one in this class that I actually know but as I sneak glances at her and I know she notices them but plays them off and not giving me any attention at all.

"I can feel your stares Liam" she says and I jump I didn't even think she actually say anything about it until now.

"Yeah well what are you gonna do about it?" I tease her a bit trying to get her riled up a bit.

But she just smirks and ignores me.

Again!

"Are you just gonna ignore me forever?" I whisper into her ear and I feel her shiver and I smirk know the affect I have on the Noah Sterling.

"Yes now listen to the lesson" she says and I look at her like she has two heads, she does notice that this whole class is not paying attention to the lesson cause the teacher is busy on her phone not even doing her job right now.

"Noah you do know that the teacher isn't even doing her job right now" I tell her and her eyes widen and she looks around the room and realization dawns on her finally.

I wonder why she didn't notice that before?

"I guess I got to distracted to notice anything" she says and that makes me look at her in pure concern for her.

I know how bad Noah's mental health can get.

And it's definitely not pretty at all!

But I also know how stubborn Noah can be.

So that means she's hide her true issues from everyone.

Even when she needs peoples help with her health.

It hurts me that not even my sister can see that Noah is hurting.

I hurt Noah a long time ago and we grew apart and we lost each other.

Even though we see each other in the halls everyday for years it still felt like we were strangers to each other.

Even though we were so much more than just strangers to each other.

"I know your getting annoyed from me asking this Noah, but are you sure your okay?" I ask and she rolls her eyes and glares at me and I immediately regret my words knowing our arrangement.

"Liam I swear stay out of my life, we are not together in any way at all" she snaps at me and I look at her in shock and she notices that she yelled that and everyone is looking at her.

She looked mortified with everyone looking at her and she gathered all her stuff and ran out the room and I hear a lot of people laugh and I slam my fist on the table and they all stop and I quickly gather my stuff and ran out the room and try looking for Noah anywhere.

I have looked everywhere except the janitor's closet so I quickly head to there.

Once I get there I open the door and quickly close the door once I'm inside and I see Noah on the ground with her knees buried into her chest and she looks like she's having a panic attack.

"L-Liam I-I c-an't b-breath" she says out of breath so I quickly get on the ground next to her and I hesitate but I hug her and she stiffens but shortly after relaxes and hugs me back.

"Everyone saw me Liam" she cry's out and my heart breaks at the sight of her in tears over the whole class looking at her and laughing at her.

God I just wanted to punch all of their stupid faces!

But I can't, but I so wish I could!

"I'll make sure nobody says anything to you, I swear to you" I promise to her and she looks at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"You promise me Liam?" She ask and I nod knowing I would do anything for Noah, even if it's murder, but I know it won't come to that.

"Even with our arrangement Liam?" She ask looking up at me with those pretty doe eyes that have so much hope in them.

"Not even a stupid sucking arrangement could stop me from caring for you Noah" I say sternly to her hoping that didn't come off to mean.

She looks at me and looks me right in the eyes and nods once she knows that I'm no threat to her.

Before I can even say anything Noah already has her arms around my waist and hugging me like I'm her last breath and I quickly hug her back.

"Noah I want you to know that you don't have to hide your sadness from the people you care about" I tell her cause it's true.

She really doesn't have to do that, it doesn't make us love her any less.

"I'm not ready for everyone to know about my trauma" she says to me and I can see fear of everyone around her that she loves abandoning her.

But Noah has to know that we would never ever abandon her, it's just not possible in our case.

But I'll respect Noah's decision with not wanting anyone to know about her trauma.

"I'll never pressure you into telling anybody about your trauma" I promise her looking into her eyes so she knows that the conversation were having right now will only stay between us for ever long Noah wants it to be.

I'll make sure to get my little trouble back, I'll make sure of it.

No matter who gets in my way of doing that.

Nobody will stop me from getting Noah back.

——————Author's note——————

How do you like Liam so far?

I feel so bad for Noah!

Avah
Words: 1027