14 🥀 you don't have to hide this from me

I am extremely embarrassed that I let everything slip from my mouth and now Scarlett knows the truth

She knows that I have been pretending to hate her just so I can make conversation with her.

And now she knows that my password is about her.

I should've thought about her taking my phone even though I knew she would ask me for the password.

I just wasn't thinking about the consequences of my actions.

And now we're back in awkward silence.

"I know you find it weird that the nickname I have given you since I have known you was my password." I say needing to break this unhealthy silence in the room.

"Now that you have brought it up, why is it your password?" She ask and I have been dreading this time of question cause I don't really have a honest answer for her.

"Maybe I liked the nickname so much that I made it my password." I say even though that is far from the real reason I made 'princess' my password.

"Bullshit!" She yells suddenly after my response and I look at her surprise at her sudden outburst cause I have no idea where it came from.

I mean Scar can hurt someone, cause if I'm being honest here sometimes Scarlett scares me.

"Unless your gay Max then we both know that password has something to do with me." She says looking me in the eyes but I break eye contact by focusing on the road.

"First of all I'm not, and second I don't have to explain myself to you got it?" I say and look over at her and she slyly glares at me and then nods and we go back to silence.

That was stressful!

We finally get to the place she needs to be at and what I can tell from the outside of the building it looks way to suspicious.

I mean it's pretty plain on the outside, and from what I know is that plain things are the most suspicious things.

Scar gets out of the car with all of her stuff and I start getting out of the car and Scar looks at me weirdly cause I got out of the car.

"What are you doing?" She ask and I smirk and start heading in and Scarlett's eyes widen and catches up to me and stands in front of me so I would stop but I don't and just walk around her and head in and I hear Scarlett curse and runs inside.

I see the building is a chess competition and I'm quiet surprise right now.

"You weren't suppose to see this." She says and looks down at the ground ashamed.

Why would she be ashamed of being in a chess competition?

I mean I have always thought of Scarlett as a nerd besides the glasses and braces.

And she dressed like a fancy nerd too.

So she shouldn't be ashamed of this.

"You don't have to be ashamed of being in a chess competition Scar." I tell her and I bring her head up and she looks at my lips and I subconsciously lick them from dryness and she looks back and forth between me and my lips and I do the same to her.

"Thank you Maxy." She says and I look at her smug cause she used her old nickname for me and she laughs at my face and that makes me smile.

I could look at her smiling forever.

------Author's note------

Looks like Max and Scarlett had a little moment there.

Avah
Words: 601