6 🥀 I don't hate you

To Scarlett were enemies

But what she doesn't know is that she's not an enemy to me.

I have no idea when we got to being enemies but we did.

And I can't change that, no matter how hard I try.

The only reason I'm even mean to Scarlett is because that's the only way we can even talk to each other.

When she said 'I don't like you' that really hurt...a lot.

Right now I'm at home in my bed, my parents are on a business trip for two weeks cause they're CEO's of their own company.

I have no idea what I want to do with my own life, cause I know it's senior year and you need to know what your gonna do fast.

But I have no idea what I want to do after high school.

I decided to hopefully figure it out during the summer but that didn't work, and hopefully soon I figure out what I want to with my life.

I close my eyes and fall asleep hoping to forget about this girl who has brunette hair, wears expensive clothes, and has a attitude, I call her princess, she's really smart, and most importantly she's so beautiful.

But I'm not good enough for her, and her brother would never ever agree for me and her to be together.

Also she hates me with passion, but I act like I hate her cause she hates me.

I wish she didn't hate me but she does and how the hell will I change that.

I let darkness overcloud my thoughts, vision, and most importantly my body.

But sleep doesn't last forever for me cause not to long after I wake up from the sound of knocking and someone ringing the doorbell a million times.

I groan and get up and I roll my eyes cause they're still knocking and ringing the doorbell like a madman and I'm just trying to figure out who the hell is at the door at this time of night.

I got downstairs and I look through the peephole and all my anger towards the person who was messing up my sleep had disappeared.

I was shock to see Scarlett here.

I wonder why she's here?

I break out of my thoughts and open the door for her and she quickly comes in not waiting for me to say anything to her.

"What do you want Scar?, don't you hate me?" I ask her and she just looks at me like she letting me vent my problems to her which she is and I'm not stopping there.

"You know your really mean sometimes, and you can't see it cause it's only directed towards me, no one else, just me" I say letting all my thoughts out to her.

"I know" she says and I'm just thinking that's all she has to say to me.

'I know' that's all!

"That's all I get, do you know how much I hate to hate you Scarlett?" I ask her a question but it comes out more like a statement and shock goes over her face.

And I just realized I just spilled everything to her.

"What do you mean?" She whispers like she can't believe what she's even saying right now.

"That I don't want to pretend to hate you Scarlett, not anymore!" I yell and she looks up at me with tears streaming down her face and my heart breaks at the sight.

I didn't mean to make her cry.

"What do you mean you pretend to hate me?" She ask taking a step closer to me but I take a step back unsure of what's even happening right now.

To be honest I'm unsure of a lot that's happening at the moment.

"I pretended cause you hated me, and the only way for me to even talk to you was for me to be your enemy" I say exposing everything to her and she just froze.

And I'm complicating if I just did the right thing at that moment.

"Scarlett" I call out to her hoping she'll say something back but she just stays frozen with her mouth open wide like I just dropped the biggest bomb on her.

I push her mouth back up close and that snaps her out of her shock and she just looks confuse now.

"You pretended just to talk to me" she says looking me in the eyes and I think I saw her look at me with aww.

"Yeah and don't ask why, I'm not ready" I warn her not wanting to deal with words and insults she'll throw at me for that and I can't risk that right now.

"I won't I swear" she says and I nod and I see her walking around me so I turn around to see her leaving and I don't stop her.

Even though I really want to stop her but I can't, maybe we said everything that needed to be said between us.

I hear the door close and I feel like sobbing and I have tears streaming down my face that I was holding in when she was in here.

I sob and drag myself up back to my room and I cuddle into my covers feeling pathetic.

I might be an asshole, but it doesn't mean just because I'm popular it doesn't mean I don't feel pathetic sometimes.

I feel pathetic for letting my emotions get in the way for first time in front of Scarlett.

I always kept my emotions at bay with her, but this time it was different.

It's like when she said 'I don't like you' it broke something in me.

Scarlett will never know how important she is to me.

Even though I mean nothing to her, she means everything to me.

Even if I can't tell her how I feel it doesn't change anything I feel for her.

I hope soon I can tell Scar about my feeling but I can't.

God I wish my parents were here, they always make everything better!

——————Author's note——————

How do you like Max so far?

I feel bad for him.

Avah
Words: 1032