4 🥀 no one is like her

I'm very surprise to know that the Van Burren's will be staying with us

For who knows how long?

But I'm not mad about it since they could be going through something horrible right now.

My mom always taught me that sometimes people are going through tough things behind their smiles, and I go through her words everyday since.

When I looked at Madelyn I saw pain behind that smile that goes back for who knows how long.

Right now I decided to invite the guys over and it looks like Madelyn was thinking the same thing cause not to long after the girls got here.

I guess Madelyn decided to have friends over too.

The girls headed upstairs to hang out and do their usual girly stuff that girls do or whatever.

As me and the boys play video games my mind keeps going back to Madelyn.

But I have no idea why?

I'm a guy who doesn't really go for girls like Madelyn, she's quite and shy but can speak her mind when she needs too.

I am the comedian of the group that always does stupid shit.

And that match just won't work no matter how hard you try.

I will admit Madelyn Van Burren does look absolutely beautiful in blue, especially when she did the big decision to dye her own hair blue.

Which was definitely the smart choice in my opinion.

Madelyn is beautiful and I don't need to read somebody to know that they can get insecure a lot at times.

And I'm talking about Madelyn, cause I can see the signs I have the same ones sometimes.

But I learned to handle it like a pro.

I mean having best friends who are Noah Sterling and Scarlett Calloway, your kind of bound to be insecure by people like the girls.

But I can tell the girls don't know of this, and that hurts me that they cannot notice.

But I can admit that Madelyn can hide her feeling very well so I get why the girls can't see this.

I have no idea why I'm the only one who can see Madelyn's sadness.

Maybe cause I know how it feels to be insecure, and have sadness in your eyes that the people close to you just can't see and that fucking hurts.

Knowing someone that loves you but can't see how much pain you have in all your smiles, that sucks.

But sometimes it's your fault cause you can hide those feelings from everyone like your parents, siblings, and most important to me.

My own best friends!

I have to hide my mental health problems from them even though we share everything with each other.

It's feels like sometimes I'm betraying them by not telling them, but on the other hand I feel like a burden to them if I ask for help.

Which I never do cause I don't know how to ask for help a lot of times.

I'm not those kinds of people who let pride get in the way of asking for help, cause it will bruise my fucking ego.

My reason is so much deeper than that I swear!

My mental problems go deeper than that, and because of that I don't let people in that way.

I trust my best friends with my whole heart...but it doesn't mean I don't fear how they'll judge me by that.

"So do you boys wanna see what the girls are doing?" Of course Max wants to do that but we all know that he just wants to annoy Liam's little sister Scarlett.

I can't recall one time I've seen those two actually act at least civil with each other once.

"I don't know guys it's already awkward enough with Lily and me in the house at the same time" Henry complains but I get it cause we all know what he did to Lily was fucking wrong to do.

I mean ditching your own best friend for popularity, being captain of the hockey team, and to have girls swoon over you every minute.

Why have girls when he had Lily?

Not a lot of people would go for Lily because of the way she dresses and how her personality is like, but I see nothing wrong with her.

She's an amazing girl!

I just don't get how Henry could give up somebody like Lily Monroe.

"Okay we get it but it's only us and the girls and I know I'm bored" Liam joins in on messing with the girls and I just stay quiet not getting on with what their planning.

I mean Madelyn did say we don't have to talk, but I desperately want to get to know her.

But I guess I should just respect her choice of staying faraway from her.

"No guys!, we shouldn't mess with their privacy like that" Henry says and I totally agree with them.

I don't want Madelyn finding another reason not to want to talk to me.

"Ugh! Your no fun, what do you say Seby?" Max ask me using my nickname they all call me but I don't care about that.

"I say no, cause we shouldn't mess with them just because you want to annoy Scarlett so bad" I tell them and Max and Liam whine while Henry cheers cause he won.

But I pay no attention to them acting like idiots.

I don't want to bother the girls cause I don't want them being mad us, especially Madelyn being mad at me.

Why does it sound like I like her or something?

Cause you do you idiot.

Maybe I do like Madelyn more than I thought I could.

It's not like her coming to stay at my house was the first time I noticed her cause it really wasn't.

It's a long story for another time.

But I have noticed Madelyn before and I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the whole world.

But she doesn't go for guys like me, and never will.

——————Author's note——————
I love Sebastian so much!

How do you guys like Sebastian?

Avah
Words: 1025