38 🥀 this is what i want

Ever since Liam and I's talk I have been thinking

I need to start applying to colleges but I need a major but I just don't know what I wanna do with myself.

I'm good at a lot of things but which one of them is one I want to do for the rest of my life.

All of my friends and even my boyfriend know what they wanna do for the rest of their lives already.

How am I the only one left?

Lily wants to be an investigator, Henry wants to be a professional hockey player, Madelyn wants to be a journalist, Sebastian wants to be a baseball player, Scarlett wants to be a business woman, Max wants to be a doctor, Charlotte wants to be a cook, Finn also wants to be a professional hockey player, and Liam wants to be a veterinarian.

I'm the only one left who hasn't figured out what their gonna do for them selves.

"Miss Sterling can you stay back for a moment." My teacher asks me and I nod wondering what I did wrong.

"Miss Sterling have you ever thought of going into fashion designing?" She ask me and now that I have thought about it I am a good fashion designer.

I have enjoyed designing clothes since I was 11, I wanted to be a fashion designer when I found out how good I was but my parents shut that idea down saying fashion doesn't make money which is not true.

But I'm not with them anymore I can make my own decisions.

"I have thought about it and you just reminded me of what I want." I told her and thank her and leave before she can say anything else.

I leave and get into the car and drive back to Liam so I can tell him my discovery.

"Guess what Liam?" Noah ask me and jumps on my bed next to me with excitement in her eyes

"What tell me." I ask her cause whatever she's excited about is making me excited here too so what could it be.

"I know what I'm gonna do after high school." She tells me and my eyes widen and I sit up invested into what she needs to tell me.

"I'm gonna be a fashion designer." She says and I smile cause we all know how much Noah wanted to be a fashion designer.

"That's amazing baby!" I tell her and she smiles and hugs me and I hug her even tighter cause I love her so much.

I'm so proud of how far Noah has come from being manipulated to thinking she doesn't deserve love to knowing her worth and cutting her toxic parents out of her life.

I kiss her with all my life cause she is amazing and she's also gonna be an amazing fashion designer.

"I love you until my last breath Noah, there is no woman in the world that is like you." I tell her and she smiles and kisses me and I lay her down and turn off the light and take off my shirt.

I can stay here forever.

------Author's note------

It's almost done.

Avah
Words: 534