23 🥀 i never knew how important you were to me until now

I still can't believe I trusted Max with my secret

I don't know why but I have been feeling like I can trust Max with all my secrets.

Which I find very weird cause he's my enemy.

But is he really my enemy?

We kind of have been hanging out which I find strange, that I'm even willingly hanging out with him.

I learned that Max is a really good listener and also gives good advice.

Can he be a bit of an asshole sometimes? Yes.

But under that asshole shield is a really good person that I have grown to really care about.

Today we are going to an art museum.

Which is my favorite place in the world, and surprisingly Max knows about it.

I mean he could've gotten it from my brother, or even my best friends.

But who knows.

"So how did you know art museums are my absolute favorite place in the world?" I ask him cause I need to know who told him this information.

"Actually nobody told me about it, cause I already knew about it by myself." He says and I stare at him mouth wide open and looking at him shocked.

"How did you know though?" I ask him cause I don't remember telling him about it.

"I might have listened in on one of your conversations with the girls about how much you wanted to go to the new art museum in Chicago." He explains and I feel heat come across my cheeks at the fact that he listened in on one of my conversations and learned I love art museums himself.

"So what your saying is that you were stalking me." I say teasingly with a mischiefing smirk on my face and I see him roll his eyes but I still see a small smirk on his face.

"Maybe." He says and I gasp and he doesn't say anything else after that.

I can't believe Max was stalking me.

I guess he really does love me.

I'm so kidding!

Once we get there we get out of the car and start heading in and follow the tour guide.

"These art pieces are exclusively made." The tour guide says and I'm so invested into this museum.

It's just so damn beautiful!

But before we can go any farther into the tour Max grabs my hand and drags me away from the group and I look at him confused.

"What are you doing?, the group is over there." I tell him and he smiles at me and that makes me smile at him too.

"We are not here to follow some lousy tour guide when I can just give you a tour myself." He says and my eyes widen in surprise but I think about it and decide to go along with what Max has up his sleeve.

He drags me to a art piece made by rose petals and it's beautiful.

"This are piece is beautiful, like it tells a story." I says and I just admire the piece and turn my head around to see Max already looking at me.

Damn!

------Author's note------

Scarlett is so precious to me.

Avah
Words: 533