45 🥀 Epilogue pt.4 (Madelyn and Sebastian)

"Babe watch out

"Babe watch out." I turn around to get tackled by two cute little bears.

"We got you daddy." Darius says and I laugh cause they look so cute right now.

I just want to take a picture of them and save it.

"Yes you did you crazy little bears." I tell them as I tickle their sides and they laugh loudly and I look behind them to see Madelyn holding a camera and smiling.

God I love my family.

I stop tickling the boys and pick them up and throw them over my shoulder and they scream.

"STOP IT DADDY!" Kane yells while laughing from being upside down and I look at Madelyn's face and she has a disapproving look on her face and I put the boys down on the couch gently.

"So what should we watch tonight?" Madelyn asks them and they look at each other using some twin language and smile and turn back to look at us.

Twins are weird!

But so adorable.

"Finding Nemo." They say at the same time and we laugh and I put it on and Madelyn sits back down with the popcorn in between us.

So let me tell you what has happen over the last few years.

After college Madelyn and I moved back to Chicago, Madelyn became a journalist and I became a professional baseball player, I proposed to her in Iceland and then Madelyn got pregnant with twins and they were boys.

Kane is older and Darius is the youngest.

They are 6 and close but argue sometimes over the littlest things.

Crazy!

I kiss Mads on the cheek and she looks at me and smiles and kisses me and we look down at the boys to see them sleeping.

"I love you so much." She whispers to me and I feel like my heart will explode at this very moment.

"I love you too so much." I whisper back and take her hand and kiss the back of it.

I love them so much!

------Author's note------

I love the Forbes family!

Avah
Words: 347